who would do this ...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shrinkie

Reaction score
scrolling through my news feed on facebook and seen this not sure if kinda cool or just weird but thought id share it anyway:)bhhh.png

Must be a pain sleeping with a hawk that big. But then again someone as funky as tht probably never sleeps. :D

100% fake
the other lizard hair (real one) looks way cooler anyways

- ybn

it's not fake I seen a guy put super glue to his hair straight as a nail lol as a real Goth punk who knows how he sleep :/

if I did it mine would be so flat.. my hair is too thin and it'd look silly

Non believers take the fun out of life.
I like it.

I say 100% real and punk rockers usually spray hair spray in then use a straightener to make the hawk it burns and sets the hair spray

Hand soap... The good old fashioned cake or bar of white soap.. Lather that up and rub that in your hair.. That's how punks do it... Hairspray is useless unless you use a whole can... And proper punks can't afford cans of hairspray.. :p

Hand soap... The good old fashioned cake or bar of white soap.. Lather that up and rub that in your hair.. That's how punks do it... Hairspray is useless unless you use a whole can... And proper punks can't afford cans of hairspray.. :p
apparently may dad used soap and sugar his hawk was over 40 cm

- - - Updated - - -

ps its real you can see the foam balls and string used its not a hard style to do if you have stencils for the paint

I think it looks awesome! I wouldn't do it myself and I'd probably divorce my husband if he tried it, but some folks can really pull off that sort of look.
Good on him if it's real. :lol:

They actually banned mohawks at one point in the UK because people were using super glue in the spikes and it was causing a hell of a lot of injuries when they headbutted people.

2u3evyga.jpg

This is my hair........ Getting longer now! I could almost do that style lol

i could give it ago with my short layers but might look a bit weird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back