pics of your favourite reptiles

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

saintanger

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
probably been done before, but i want to show people some of my favourite scaly friends and see other peoples scaly friends.
dogs 005.jpggameboy 003.jpggameboy 006.jpggameboy 010.jpggecko 002.jpggecko 004.jpgmia and toys 009.jpgsnake amelia 003.jpgsnakes 011.jpgsnakes t beardies 018.jpgsnakes toys 007.jpgsnakes. mia 006.jpgsnakes. mia 011.jpgtt 021.jpg

this ain't all of them, i have to many favourites. will add more wen i get more pics.

beautiful animals love the geckoes and the jungle!
come to think of it they're all wicked looking

yeah my blackhead is a gorgeous girl, pitty though if you look close she has scars down her back, looks like a burn scar and up near her head looks like she has been bitten by a dog. i asked the bloke that sold her to me what happed and he said he got her like that. i have a male about the same size same colour no scars absoluty stunning, but he is due for a shed so can't get any good pics.

- - - Updated - - -

snakes 016.jpgsnakes 018.jpg

these 2 pics you can notice them better

Aww poor sweety, she looks healthy though despite that.
She has some beautiful dark stripes though, how old is she roughly?

yeah, you should see her eat. lol. i was told she was 4 or 5 years olds. yeah she is very healthy, sheds great, never refuses a meal. and a great handler.

- - - Updated - - -

here is a few more pics
dogs 004.jpgdogs 007.jpgreps 001.jpgreps 002.jpgreps 005.jpgreps 006.jpgreps 007.jpgreps 003.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back