Girl selling corn snake on facebook in Australia

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure do, I also have a soft spot for cocaine and fully automatic weapons. But since Australian law won't allow it I go without (except the weapons, I get plenty of them at work)...but I certainly don't advertise on Facebook
where do you work to get fully automatic weapons , the army? or are you a large cattle farmer or something , just curious

thought it might be the army, as from what i know the primary producer licence only offers self loading guns still no fully automatics :( although it is for good reasons , and good on you for joining up , ive thought about it myself but with the stuff going on in my life atm id be better off waiting a few years still , must be great to fire a fully automatic rifle

People like that are part of the reason I won't touch facebook, now or ever. I'd rather communicate with a tin can on a string than be caught dead on facebook. The other reason (well, to be honest, kind of the same reason) is that most people are idiots through a modem, and facebook seems to give people the right to slather their idiocy all over the internet.
Also, grammar appears to have died a horrific death on the internet in general, and that saddens me.

The worst part about how prolific and public exotics have become is that most people don't even realise that they're illegal. The pet shop up the road from me had a new sign put up (a while ago now, it's not that new anymore) featuring a large picture of a ball python (I think, or some other common exotic). Apparently the owner didn't even know you can't keep them here. What kind of message does that send?

People like that are part of the reason I won't touch facebook, now or ever. I'd rather communicate with a tin can on a string than be caught dead on facebook. The other reason (well, to be honest, kind of the same reason) is that most people are idiots through a modem, and facebook seems to give people the right to slather their idiocy all over the internet.
Also, grammar appears to have died a horrific death on the internet in general, and that saddens me.

The worst part about how prolific and public exotics have become is that most people don't even realise that they're illegal. The pet shop up the road from me had a new sign put up (a while ago now, it's not that new anymore) featuring a large picture of a ball python (I think, or some other common exotic). Apparently the owner didn't even know you can't keep them here. What kind of message does that send?

I find Facebook is better these days, it's really not that bad. You can set it up so that only you can contact people and add people without people adding you. You can also block a family members posts without them knowing, so they don't get offended. You can have complete control :)

thought it might be the army, as from what i know the primary producer licence only offers self loading guns still no fully automatics :( although it is for good reasons , and good on you for joining up , ive thought about it myself but with the stuff going on in my life atm id be better off waiting a few years still , must be great to fire a fully automatic rifle

Even after so many years, two deployments, several contacts the big guns still give me a wicked battle fat lol

I need to investigate this control on facebook- I have just let it go and its a mess. I dont even know all the people that I see posts of.

I need to investigate this control on facebook- I have just let it go and its a mess. I dont even know all the people that I see posts of.

If the privacy settings of friends and their friends are slack the I think you can see their posts, but if say, your mother in law posts annoying things about her poodle every day, you can lock her posts from showing up without her even knowing. That's the best part :)

haha yeah that and I add people/groups after a few beers...

hmm thanks for that-I think Ill be changing it for a few people..

Renai Louise Peatman
BE WARNED NEVER BUY SNAKES OF KORTNEE GRACEE FROM WOLLONGONG AREA!! MY AUNTY RECENTLY PASSED AWAY SOLD HER A PERFECTLY GOOD SNAKE AND THEN KORTNEE GRACEE SOLD IT BACK TO HER FAMILY AND IT WAS SICK SO I TOOK IT TO MY VETS AS IM A VET NURSE MYSELF AND FOUND OUT IT HAS OPHIDIAN PARAYXOVIRUS!! WHICH KILLS 90% OF SNAKES AND SHE WONT OWN UP TO IT AND HER LICENSE IS A FAKE! AND KNWO HAS BLOCKED ME AND THE FAMILY SO PLEASE BE VERY CAREFULL!! AND KNOW SHE HAS BLOCKED US SO WE CANT RESOLVE THE PROBLEM
Unlike · · Unfollow post · 9 hours ago near Sydney, New South Wales
You and 3 others like this.

Kortnee Gracee Umm there is no proven case of OMPV in Australia. An I just had my snake checked at the vet his fine hope u really to b up for slander charges honey.
7 hours ago via mobile · Like

Kortnee Gracee So if that snake is sick it just got it in the last month after I sold it too her thanks :)

Ralph Newton Then why u trying sell corn snake then u should contact wildlife service do the Right thing to do Contacts - Wildlife Licensing and Management Unit | NSW Environment & Heritage
7 hours ago · Like · 1

Kortnee Gracee I told u why my dad brought it and didn't no I told the park an there collecting it tomorrow smartass

Ralph Newton U did this before about month ago trying to sell corn snake for a " friend" so don't try call names because u are talking about yrself full spot
7 hours ago · Like

Kortnee Gracee Yea so ****ing what???

Kortnee Gracee The corn snake is going where it's ment to so u can just shut ur mouth about tht;)

Ralph Newton So full of lies then so does it make u a better person
7 hours ago · Like · 2

Ralph Newton No way because u are bringing it on so u should stop and use yr brain for once and let it go
7 hours ago · Like · 1

Kortnee Gracee Umm u don't make scenes mate.
I would have deleted my account if I hadn't call them an the police about all this so got **** ur self u dumb mother ****er. This is all being copy for a Court case just so u no this is slander I done the right this mate.

Kortnee Gracee Thing*

Ralph Newton Good luck trying
6 hours ago · Like · 1

Kortnee Gracee Really my sister is a layer.
6 hours ago via mobile · Like

Kortnee Gracee Think she would know if there was a case for slander here.

Kortnee Gracee Guess what u dopy ****. My snakes are healty just got back from an actual vet. Would u like to see some proof u are about to b charged for slander against my name on the internet. ...See More

Renai Louise Peatman You amreally are blonde lmao yes there is cases of it it is very common idk what vets you are seeing

Kortnee Gracee I'm not even blonde. Lol and if my snakes don't have it. That snake didn't get it from my house thank u very much. The post u have posted have been copied and I'm going to see u soon!

Renai Louise Peatman Yes Fay it is my snake has all the symptoms of that virus and if I have to put it down to prove it for the case course I will I'm 100% sure it has it

Kortnee Gracee Yea well I am sorry for u and I no why u would b angry but u just cost me money to get all my snakes checked out!! And they do not have nothing so I'm sorry but its not my fault! S...See More

Renai Louise Peatman Take me to court idk it has opmv will even put it down to prove you fool

Kortnee Gracee Yea I don't care what that snake has mate I can take the other one I got from here and it's fine. Try dealing with that u silly girl. Also. Just u saying my license is a face is enough to sue the **** out of u. Ha!

Renai Louise Peatman It is fake otheriwse u would of told us ur license lol silly girl you are

Kortnee Gracee Oh an also the nber that she game me is not her license number hahahahahaaha *** wanna keep goin

Kortnee Gracee Really honey I have moved an I couldn't n bothered looking for it for u! I gave sue my license nber ?? Ask her for it hahaha. Why can't u find my number ? She wouldn't have sold it...See More

Renai Louise Peatman The licence was her sons licence!. Not a fake. Sue is my aunty n she passed away 4wks ago. And the cage wasn't an old cage it had been properly cleaned and all new stuff put in it before you dropped the snake off..

Kortnee Gracee Yea she showed me where the other snake died in it u lier! And she had no right to do that to me sell it on someone's license! The bottom line is if my snakes don't have it. It didn't get it from mine! End of my replying u will hear from someone soon!

Renai Louise Peatman She had her sons permission you idiot!. It was his snake his licence in the first place!.

Kortnee Gracee And also my ****ing nber should b on her sons book then!! Spastic ****. Where is my license number thy I'm selling it too if its not on her sons book again u have no leg to stand o...See More

Michael Mather so who had opmv and what vet did you take it too
5 hours ago · Like

Kortnee Gracee She's the vet apparently the other snake that was with it is fine I took it to my vet today! She is accusing me of buying infecting then selling her snake back to her family.
5 hours ago via mobile · Like

Renai Louise Peatman Heathcote vets call them they will confirm this.
2 hours ago via mobile · Like

Kortnee Gracee Lol. If the other snake it breed with if fine it's not my fault ur snakes sick.
about an hour ago via mobile · Like

Flinn Florinda Goncalves anyway corn snakes are illegal and can never have been on a licence. and if you called them they would of pick it up today and i have heard you have sold them in the past, so i bel...See More
about an hour ago · Like · 1

Flinn Florinda Goncalves p.s you cant sue someone for stating facts or for speaking the truth lol plus if you do have a licence you'd know exotics are illegal as wen you recieve your licence you get another paper with it that states it
51 minutes ago · Edited · Like

Kortnee Gracee My corn snake has been handed over to them! They sed they'd come today or tomorrow and they came that corn snake never seen her blonde Mac so I don't so. And I no for a fact that t...See More
46 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Kortnee Gracee I can sue her for false statements. With they are!! My snake did have have that and I don't have a license so there is a case of slander there.
46 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Ralph Newton The case is all about yr behaviour and illegal corn snake also yr licence so three points u lose even more then trying get to a case of slander of everyone against u so u lose just fix yr stuff ups and let it go move on
40 minutes ago · Like

Renai Louise Peatman You don't have a license if you did it wouldn't be seven numbers long like the one that is written down for you and you won't tell us the reall license number
40 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Kortnee Gracee I have fixed my stuff" up I want this removed or I'll got further with the charges.
39 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Kortnee Gracee Ummm sue copied my license number from my license!!
38 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Kortnee Gracee What's rebecacs license number if u want mine again.
37 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Renai Louise Peatman You haven't fixed anything and resuloved anything you want this gone we need to have your license number the real one and I will delete this but still make another status warning people to be careful of certain people
37 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Renai Louise Peatman No she didn't we have checked it its wrong !!! We have sues license and what's written down for you is seven number which is totally wrong and the snake is mine she is looking after it atm as it needs to be quarrented to see if it survives or not
36 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Kortnee Gracee Urs? How can it b urs? I sold it to sue. For her daughter. And it it's even on her license it's on her sons.
33 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Kortnee Gracee I fixed the problem that could get me into trouble. C. The corn snakes gone.... I told u I would look for my license and get it too u I have just moved into a new house my stuff i...See More
31 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Renai Louise Peatman Yes but its going on mine now. As I was going to breed but I can't now its sick so she is looking after it until we know what's gunna happen as I have a few snakes here and ophidia...See More
31 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Ralph Newton Make both ways work right now kortnee or its going to be a long one for both of u for a little thing in to big thing
30 minutes ago · Like · 1

Kortnee Gracee Add me so I can inbox u please
29 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Kortnee Gracee All I care about the health of these animals to b honest.
28 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Kortnee Gracee Renai please except my request
27 minutes ago via mobile · Like

look like these women have sort each other out that's what happen when they have communication break down so its ended whatever they needed

Really nobody won this game renia will have to wait for her snake to survive and final she got kortnees lic to prove she have bought off her that's why this post have been taken off and all the lying kortnee have made have been shown to others in nsw so I hope it's will help others to avoid it people like her and its good to say what wrong thing to get it before they actually buy the corn snake or other ball pythons really it's a getting away game sometimes it's work both ways sometime it don't

That's belivable a lot of people don't realize exotic reptiles are illegal since we can import other exotics like fish and it's not like the person selling it to them is going to tell them it's illegal far from it they would probably lie and tell them it's perfectly fine , I know I had a chat to the people at my local pet barn about why they only had books on exotic reps , there response was it was perfectly legal to keep exotics even after I told them it's not

theres fish that are illegal also, many exotic fish are illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back