Tom Burke of Northern Territory Info????

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuppz90

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Has anyone bought a snake from a bloke in Northern Territory his name is Tom Burke he is selling quiet afew snakes on another site just wondering if anyone has dealings with him? What his collection is like and just some general info?

I just like too do abit of background check on anyone I buy a snake from before doing so... Any information would be much appreciated...

Im not 100% still trying too get into contact with him and find out mate just seeing if anyone new of him beforehand....

I've never heard of him but if you find his location I might be able to ask around. (If he is in Darwin)

Cheers Darlyn will do I asked jeremy of reptile territory he said he has never heard of him so meh...

I've bought some cracker bhp's off him before, I messaged him about the Gtps as well, turns out he's going through some family probs or something but not sure lol

Be careful with all dealings though, as I said only bought off him through email before so not sure

Seems like a few people are biting to his add.
Just contacted him and he told me he was out of town till Thursday and couldn't/probably wouldn't because they would be sold by then send me pictures.
Have bought from people (well respected)(Cement, Rick Walker, etc.) from here and other sites before and proven to be neither tyre kicker or photo collector but how is he to know this in his defence. However when out laying this kind of money I don't think this an unreasonable request as if your paying $2000 could result in skinny, unhealthy dogs then $2000 is not such a good price.
By NO way am I saying they are unhealthy, just would like a little assurance (even though photo is not 100% insurance but that's another story).
He also told me that they were Aussie GTP's which make the price even cheaper and so far he has seemed genuine.
*Did a little more research and a person by the name of Tom Burke comes up as a well respected breeder of GTP's, Emerald Boas, Ball Python morphs......... in USA. This may mean little more than he knows of the bloke and has adopted his name for Gmail account but now I think I am happy to go a little more slowly and definately will not enter a bidding war.
I can wait till VHS expo Feb 2013 where I can get to choose and look at parents etc. or buy off Cermack- Green Effect for slightly higher prices again but a whole lot of reduced stress and anxiety.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I will wait til he gets into town then get one of my mates in NT to site the snakes before I proceed... :D

Tom Burke

dont purchase off this so called Tom Burke. I got scammed. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Police are investigating.

Check out the scam alert thread apparently he has scammed a few people.

if you can pm me any details about him (email, ect) I can try Ip track him and find out his real identity (the email ending in 813 has been deleted so dont worry about sending that one) ty

(no he didnt scam me just trying help peoples)

Not sure, but I know a Tom Burke from Darwin. His father was Dennis Burke, the chief minister a while back. Not sure if this is the same guy.

Hi Guys
This guy is definately scamming
I got caught and so have a couple of others that I know
Mine weren't in the too good to be true category but were still what I considered a good price
The account that the funds went to were an ANZ bank in Earlville in Cairns
PM me for any details you need
I have lodged complaints wherever i thought might be helpful
Any info you can provide me with will help
I'm happy to assist anyone if i can so just private message me
thanks

Tommo

does anyone know what happen with all of the people that this guy scammed? I know fair trading was looking into it, did anything come of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back