oh my i love kids thinking lol my 3 yo daughter (how do your kids make you laugh?)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cathy1986

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
Emma just found a cane toad in dogs water bowl.
So I said to her "We need to put it in a bag and put it in the freezer"
She says "Yay make ICE LOLLY lol."

and the otherday she said this

was at maccas the other day and i swear the whole police force was there eating.
Emma walked up to them and said "hello taxi drivers." "look mummy taxi drivers!!!"
I was like "darling if you ever get a lift home with one of those 'taxi drivers' you're in big trouble" lol they all found it quite amusing.

lol yeah tell her stay away from those cabbies :p

We have 6 boys and i could write a book about the funny things they say.

The most recent was the other day when i announced i was pregnant with number 7 and my 6 yr old piped up and said - Dont u have enough bloody kids!? - lol

- - - Updated - - -
Then was mr 4 yr old who said he knew i was having a baby because my tummy is so big! lol i then had to explain that the new baby was actually no bigger than a grain of rice :lol:

Another time we were at the park and mr 4 decided to go to the toilets by himself, then mr 6 saw that he was going alone and yelled -Stoooop! wait for dad or you will get pedafiled!!!!! i was so embarressed lol but glad that he was looking out for his little bro.

I could go on and on lol never a dull moment in our house!

Last edited:
lol, their so cute. i only have 1 a 16 month old girl who is full of attitude but so adorable. we had friends come over and while they are talking she turns around and says "shooosh" with her little finger on her lips. so adorable, i said no mummys talking and she says "nah" and shakes her head.

hahahaha my friends' kid (7 years old) was telling my dad something and his mum interrupted and he turns around and goes "umm you're not in this episode" so funny.
He also had a nurse speak to his mum as if he wasn't in the room so he butts in and says "and what is it you do? I'd like the doctor thank you"

The most recent was the other day when i announced i was pregnant with number 7 and my 6 yr old piped up and said - Dont u have enough bloody kids!? - lol

- - - Updated - - -
Then was mr 4 yr old who said he knew i was having a baby because my tummy is so big! lol i then had to explain that the new baby was actually no bigger than a grain of rice :lol:

Another time we were at the park and mr 4 decided to go to the toilets by himself, then mr 6 saw that he was going alone and yelled -Stoooop! wait for dad or you will get pedafiled!!!!! i was so embarressed lol but glad that he was looking out for his little bro.

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA SOOOOO FUNNY "wait for dad or you will get pedafiled!!!!" PMSL!!

- - - Updated - - -

6 kids and all boys... sheesh your a glutton for punishment..

I think thats great they know stranger danger. so many people just figure it wont happen to them and stick their head in the sand..

6 kids and all boys... sheesh your a glutton for punishment..

I think thats great they know stranger danger. so many people just figure it wont happen to them and stick their head in the sand..

yeah ive given them all the stranger danger chat, however the word pedafiled was from his mouth not mine lol.

My friend's daughter came out with a pearler the other day, her Mum almost died of embarassment! She was picking the girls up from school and one of the other parents was a Sudanese woman, so Phoebe says to her mum "Mum, why is that lady so dirty?" Luckily the Sudanese woman found it hilarious, but Phoebe's mum was still mortified!

i love kids some of the stuff they come up with. i cant wait for my bubby to arrive, im a lil scared tho but i guess thats normal.

My friend's daughter came out with a pearler the other day, her Mum almost died of embarassment! She was picking the girls up from school and one of the other parents was a Sudanese woman, so Phoebe says to her mum "Mum, why is that lady so dirty?" Luckily the Sudanese woman found it hilarious, but Phoebe's mum was still mortified!

lol my little sister said the same thing to this little islander kid that lived down the st she was like "do you ever have a bath?" "because your skin is always dirty."
ohh my was so funny lucky they were good friends of the family :) they just said they stay in the sun to much lol

i love kids some of the stuff they come up with. i cant wait for my bubby to arrive, im a lil scared tho but i guess thats normal.

lol you will be fine im on baby number 2 and feels like the first time.
its like your mind wipes your memories of child birth so you have more hahahaha

round 2 single mum for me :) i didnt know there were so many magic guys around these days who disappear as soon as they hear im pregnant!!!

Last edited:
this will be my first and my boyfie said hes gonna stay and help i havnt told any family yet.. im not scared of the actual birth just a bit scared coz im still at school (im only 15) i have 2 jobs and an abortion is just not an option for me ive always wated a kid and i just couldnt do that. i dont think i could do adoption eitha. No matter what my family says or thinks im keeping it im in a pretty good finacial position atm and i have a supporting bf. And that must of been hard being a single mum im not sure if i could do that i dont know what id do if Baylee decided he didnt want to be apart of our lives.

this will be my first and my boyfie said hes gonna stay and help i havnt told any family yet.. im not scared of the actual birth just a bit scared coz im still at school (im only 15) i have 2 jobs and an abortion is just not an option for me ive always wated a kid and i just couldnt do that. i dont think i could do adoption eitha. No matter what my family says or thinks im keeping it im in a pretty good finacial position atm and i have a supporting bf. And that must of been hard being a single mum im not sure if i could do that i dont know what id do if Baylee decided he didnt want to be apart of our lives.

Dont be scared i was you once (had my 1st when i was 16) and i have no regrets! he is now 15 and i love him to bits....as naughty as he is lol.

I did the single mum thing for a while with my 1st 2 boys then 3rd time lucky met my husband and here i am pregnant with number 7! lol its crazy.

Anyways pm me if u ever need to chat, im sure things will be just fine

- - - Updated - - -

On a brighter note thought of another funny lol. I thought i would make a home made steak and kidney pie, and long story short i did and it was DELICIOUS lol however to my surprise mr 6 started crying at the dinner table. I was shocked lol and asked him what was wrong, he replied `I cant do it mum` i was like do what!? lol he said `i CANT EAT steak and echidna pie!!!!` lol he had heard me tell hubby we were having steak and kidney pie and yeah .....he heard wrong. Poor kid he was very concerned!

thanks :) you always know just what to say and haha sounds like you got your hands full

3 year old sister, Chloe: "Mum, where's Daniel?"(the brother).

Mum: "he's at school today Chloe, you said goodbye to him!"

Chloe: "oh no, poor Daniel! Mum, where's Jade?" (That's me).

Mum: "Jade's at work today Chloe, remember you said goodbye to her too?"

Chloe: "oh Sh. It!"

yeah he couldnt even say it too my face :/ at least i have friends that will help me out

- - - Updated - - -

yeah he couldnt even say it too my face :/ at least i have friends that will help me out

Ok so I went to maccas when I was pregnant with my daugter I had nearly 6 weeks left and while in line pop splash waters break
heres me trying to quietly leave without being noticed
and my daugter yell out "mummy you peed your pants EIWWWWW!!"

THANKS DARLING
and no I dont want fries with that hahahahah

From Cathy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back