Greetings from Boston USA!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, New England, that's near New Hampshire isn't it?
I have a friend who lives there lol, she told me she had to go to Boston to pick up her friends who returned from a cruise haha, how far is NH from NE?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hi Crickey 1 and welcome land of of fredoms there and virtualy buy any reptile and high powered firearms gotta love it unless of course your in the wrong place at the wrong time
Cheers pythrulz! I certainly do appreciate the freedom to have my little CP from the land down under. He's awesome. But I can do without the high powered firearms. ;)
Btw, New England, that's near New Hampshire isn't it?
I have a friend who lives there lol, she told me she had to go to Boston to pick up her friends who returned from a cruise haha, how far is NH from NE?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
reptileKev81 - Congrats on the GTP! I saw your pics. It's gorgeous! If I had to choose a country that only aloud you to keep native species, mannnnnn...it would be Australia hands down! You have some of the greatest, most unique wildlife in the world. It only makes sense to take drastic measure to preserve it. And yes, New Hampshire is one of the 6 New England states. I live pretty close to NH. Your friend's friends was probably on a Bermuda cruise. It's time for you to visit. :D

Domingos - Hahaha! Small world. Congrats on your new Woma. How is it doing and who did you buy it from? Out of all those vendors, I could only find 3 baby Children's from LLL Reptiles, and only one of them was a male. So I had to have him. I'm happy to say that he's doing great. Ate like a champ on Thursday. :D

I bought my Woma from Cold Blooded Pets. They're my local shop anyway and I knew they had her. Pulled the trigger before someone else got her. She's really yellow and very clean. Bright yellow head and clean orange belly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back