Got my GTP from BFR today :) Yippee!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reptileKev81

Reaction score
After all that pining, I finally have my first Green Tree Python. And s/he is a gorgeous little snake. She's also nice and friendly, not like my snappy children's python hatchy lol.

Bryce dropped her off today and I wanted to say thanks, and let everyone know what a pleasure he is to deal with. From the start he always kept me up to speed with little updates on her progress as well as sending photos.
He also took the time to help me setup the clickclack (I had about 5 tubs, lol, most were unsuitable for some reason or another), but in the end he helped me get it right :)

I haven't got any photos yet as I wanted to let her get settled in first. I sneaked a peek earlier and she's just peachy :)

In the meantime im contemplating my next one, maybe a red one this time lol. I know how addictive (and expensive) this hobby can be and now I'm worried I have opened Pandora's box.

Thanks again Bryce, and to anyone contemplating it, definately go thru BFR! Genuine and honest! 5 star rating :)

Will update with a photo when I can.

Cheers
Kev

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Here's one from before I got her. As always, pictures never capture true colour.
I hope to have my DSLR next week and plan to take some great photo's of my new friend.

428990_10150611709192722_16122064_n.jpg

stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this may be a rude question, but how much do hatchies cost........i really want one in the future

hey bigbang they start at about $1500 and upwards depending on bloodlines i know cos i'm trying to save for one and i dont know if you want to know this but one of the green tree python breeders has a payment plan starting between $50-$100 a week.Very tempting.....

Hi Kevin, I'm glad you are happy mate. How did the young one settle in?

You were great to deal with also mate. I can see the passion you have for reptiles and I know the animal is in good hands. all the best and congrats once again. f you need anything at all just give me a call anytime.

Smiley Snake - A couple breeders I know of have payment plans. Mine go for 12months and all you need to do is put down a 20% deposit and then you can pay as much or as little as you like over that 12months.

Last edited:
Depends on the animal you buy but yes 20% of the total purchase price, different breeders will have some different prices. i will pricing my animals this year differently to some. mine will start at $900 and go up to $1500 including everything in-between. In the coming 1-2 years i will hopefully also have some different localities avail as well.

She's doing great. First thing I did this morning was head into her room to check on her :)

And that's something I forgot to mention, your payment plan! At the time it would have been impossible for me to save that much money. I never would have been able to afford one without your help.

Thanks again :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

stunning mate i always find myself staring at pictures of gtps for ages when i see them , i can only imagine what i will be like when i finally get my first probably do nothing but stare at it for hours on end

stunning mate i always find myself staring at pictures of gtps for ages when i see them , i can only imagine what i will be like when i finally get my first probably do nothing but stare at it for hours on end

haha thats what i'm like lol, though I'm pretty good at leaving them alone for the first week so they can settle in. I only snapped these ones just after i sprayed her tub down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back