Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few pics from today, these are some of last years animals.
Im really liking the one with the big white spots 2nd pic. :D

Cheers Ryan
love the blotches of white everywhere on all of them....solar 17(baden)

Thanks mate, ill get a better pic of the one with the large white blotches over the next few days.

Bryce dropped my first ever GTP off yesterday.
Even my mother who's is deathly afraid of snakes and thinks they are all ugly, could see the beauty in my new friend.

I snapped a couple quick photos guys

875DE5C7-E28F-4866-81B3-D399F05F9645-421-000000548A1EB7FC.jpg

88218790-1418-4E90-9BBA-BE465B9AEB63-421-000000546FECCC80.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Just a quick question guys. Where do you get your spray bottles from, to spray the tub down?
I have a cheapie spray bottle that I bought from coles, but unfortunately it doesn't work very well when its tilted, has to be completely upright.
Makes it difficult to spray into the tub without tilting the tub :\

Mine are from bunnings; about $6 for a litre spray, you can change how fine the spray is as well.

i got one of those giant ones with a shoulder strap, which has a hose that goes to the nozzle/gun type thing, and needs to be pumped with air to actually spray the water. Used to use it in the garden, never used any fertalizers or anything so it should be good to go after a quick clean.

Will have to go find it, and if I can't, ill head over to bunnings. I was just there yesterday but I love going to that place lol

just picked up our new gtp last night, very excited! 2nd for the collection :)
thanks to scott!
first one is its in his new home! other two are of it before we got it.

Attachments

• IMG_0913.jpg
    IMG_0913.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_0912.JPG
    IMG_0912.JPG
    240.9 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_0911.JPG
    IMG_0911.JPG
    242.7 KB · Views: 106
wow caliherp is that the same gtp you've showed pics of a few months back that was just turning green on its nose , if it is it looks stunning now with the lighter green/yellow mixing in with the darker greens wish you could put them on pause and keep them looking like that

caliherp if that stayed like that i would be a happy man, looks amazing..
Thanks it would be nice. Im really likening the green and black speckling it has going on. I'll try to get better pictures tomorrow. Thanks for the complements.

- - - Updated - - -

wow caliherp is that the same gtp you've showed pics of a few months back that was just turning green on its nose , if it is it looks stunning now with the lighter green/yellow mixing in with the darker greens wish you could put them on pause and keep them looking like that
It is the same one. I wish all chondros came with pause butens.

- - - Updated - - -

I posted these pictures in another thread but i figured id post it here to.

IMG_0539.jpg

IMG_0543.jpg

This little one decided to change colour over the last few days, a very quick change. I can't wait for the other one to change as it looks like it has a better stripe.
tn_Prettygreeen.jpg

Fresh shed pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 112
Testing out the new DSLR camera I got yesterday. Took a few pics, this one was my favourite.
2012-10-09 19.54.50.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back