Glass cleaning ?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Variety

Reaction score
Hey just wondering if theres any safe product i can use to get those annoying finger prints off of my glass enclosuers ?

From what iv heard F10 is a cleaning product that kills bacteria and is really good apparently iv never used it iv just use Windex glass cleaner from woolworths and then when iv wiped it over with Windex i wipe it down with water.

Water an vinegar. My glass comes up perfect everytime. Also newspaper is a great "rag" for leaving no streaks =P

If the fingerprints are on the outside then F10 is useless... What would be the point of disinfecting the outside of your enclosure?

Vinegar and water works a treat, there's no ammonia or harsh chemicals that could irritate your enclosure inhabitants.

Various dilutions work very well, but as it's only for fingerprints - you'll find you'll only need a tiny amount anyway :)

viva glass wipes all you need is water there is no chemical what so ever it does the best job i swear on it....wet the blue cloth then dry it off with the white one

- - - Updated - - -

Attachments

• 409330_344470598909415_100000394342348_1129360_1146531580_n.jpg
    409330_344470598909415_100000394342348_1129360_1146531580_n.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 31
If the fingerprints are on the outside then F10 is useless... What would be the point of disinfecting the outside of your enclosure?

Vinegar and water works a treat, there's no ammonia or harsh chemicals that could irritate your enclosure inhabitants.

Various dilutions work very well, but as it's only for fingerprints - you'll find you'll only need a tiny amount anyway :)

Once I have finished with the inside, whilst I still have the cloth it is no effort at all to do the outside as well. It is then clean and disinfected inside and out. That would be the point!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back