Covering Enclosure With Towel ? Good Or Bad ?!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WomaBoy

Reaction score
Hey, my snake and beardie hate each other, i cant move them apart for a while ( need to find space ), soo i covered both of their tanks with towells, is this a good or bad thing to doo ??

WomaBoy

I am sure your Woma loves Beardies, just in a different way to you.

Towel is fine, just watch the obvious heat, safety etc.

I am sure your Woma loves Beardies, just in a different way to you.

Towel is fine, just watch the obvious heat, safety etc.

Haha yeah im sure he does.. When i got my woma out, spike my beardie jumped off his log and started head butting the glass, since then he has been stressed and trying to escape constantly, someone told me he was stressed and to move the tank, but i have no room so i am covering both tanks up with towels
Thanks heaps :)

WomaBoy

Considering woma's are born reptile predators I don't blame your beardie for being stressed like that. Covering the tank so he can't see the snake is a great idea. I don't know, though, if beardies can smell snakes, but if covering the tank does not settle him, then you will have to move the tank if you don't want to wind up with a beardy dying from the stress of being beside a beardy hunter.

All good, just moved him :)
amutetu4.jpg
, the tank on the left is a childrens python, he will be there for a week tops, then spike the beardie will have the room to himself :)
Thanks for your replies :)

WomaBoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back