Some identification help please.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dannydee

Reaction score
Can anyone with the use of pictures explain to me the difference between coastals from Rockhampton and coastals from Brisbane please.

Any help would be great, thank you.

the first is a brisbane and second is Rockhampton. (they don't all look like this and they do vary)

CarpetPython.jpgrockamptoncarpet.jpg

Cheers ssnakeboyy,
There is a breeder in England that has both localities, I'm extremely tempted. I need more space though, plus I don't think my partner would be best pleased.

Danny,

There is no difference. They are exactly the same python and will show the exact same variance.

Danny..Jonno is right, put another way the next carpet you come across in the Brisbane could look like the one from Rocky and vice versa, personally l believe the only ones "that are a bit local specific" are the ones from Mt.Tamborine just south of Brisbane and up behind the Gold Coast,these ones are very green and yellow (imo) solar 17 (baden)

Yes, the second looks exactly like one I got that came from Nambour.

Ok guys, thanks. I don't have the room anyway to be honest. I'm getting excited over nothing really.

I may be wrong but would brisbane be considered the locale of an intergrade ? Not to be mistaken for a hybrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back