RSPCA pet insurance

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpilotaFreak78

Reaction score
I was talking to someone at the RSPCA the other day about this pet insurance thing and they said they do not ever intend on expanding it to include anything other than cats or dogs. I think its a rort. What? Do they think we all own only cats or dogs? Just venting because I think they should expand the coverage and allow all pet users to insure their animals. I have 19 snakes myself and I'd love to have some of the more expensive ones covered for their own sake, as I'm sure most of you out there with expensive snakes would. All pet owners should be able to insure their animals just like we insure ourselves, that is if you have health or life insurance.

RSPCA is only for animals great and small that have fur or feathers.

Write to the CEO. Nobody you speak to in any branches will have any sway over the matter.

Don't let their "For all creatures, great and small" slogan fool you.

Their ad has a reptile in it, some kind of goanna I beleive. Anyhow thats besides the point.

Why don't we start up our own petition to get pet insurance for reptiles? APS is a great place to start, better yet we could do one at a reptile show, whatever the next one may be in whatever state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back