Got my GTP from BFR today :) Yippee!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
looks great.

just a quick question, are they very active or do they spend quite alot of time just sitting asleep on their perch. i understand they are more active at night.

I don't really know yet lol, as she's still settling in, ivd got her in another room which I only come in a few times a day to check the temps and water.

I have been told they are very active at night, and not to try handling them at night time as I'll probably get tagged, ahahah

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:
Depends on the animal you buy but yes 20% of the total purchase price, different breeders will have some different prices. i will pricing my animals this year differently to some. mine will start at $900 and go up to $1500 including everything in-between. In the coming 1-2 years i will hopefully also have some different localities avail as well.

Hi ya :)

She was offered $100 to secure her egg until it hatches and option on bubs in order the deposits were taken...then a payment plan of fortnightly payments at a rate she was happy with.

She was after a pure native so price is more then reasonable....as you know ours are not mixed blood animals.

- - - Updated - - -

looks great.

just a quick question, are they very active or do they spend quite alot of time just sitting asleep on their perch. i understand they are more active at night.

yep are definitely more active at night as they are nocturnal ;)

Kev, congrats on the bub....we have a couple of Bryce's from last year (will be using them as a different project from our Aussie natives) .

One has coloured up already and has lots of black dots all over it and seems to be starting to get some blue around its head, the other one is getting close to OCC as the white spots have started to appear, can't wait to see how it colours up and if we need to add a couple more to the project ;)

I'm sure you won't be disappointed :)

Last edited:
Testing out the new DSLR camera I got yesterday. Took a few pics, this one was my favourite.
attachment.php

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Gorgeous snake mate, well done.

And well done on the breeders and all those offering advice, its good to see!

Really nice looking GTP, is that the native locality? I have a biak x aru and its jsut starting its colour change. They are great snakes and you will love them!!! Just make sure you dont get tagged, im luckyi got a friendly one, but with the massive fangs it wouldnt be to fun.
Good Luck Kev!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back