Hatchies on Mythbuster episode?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainRatbag

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I remember seeing the episode when they had all the hatchies on mythbusters, when Jamie had them all hanging out of his beret.... just wondering what sort of snakes they were? and if they are in fact hatchies, or just some small breed of snake?

I was watching this episode a while back it was a fear test where they bulled out a bag of baby corn snakes and thats when he put it in his beret
I remember seeing the ieipisode when they had all the hatchies on mythbusters, when Jamie had them all hanging out of his beret.... just wondering what sort of snakes they were? and if they are in fact hatchies, or just some small breed of snake?

That episode would have been better if they used nervous, bitey carpets!

I just recently received a nervous, bitey and defensive granite corn hatchie. I've tried everything to calm it down. I guess another 2 weeks without contact and we try again!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

I remember seeing the episode when they had all the hatchies on mythbusters, when Jamie had them all hanging out of his beret.... just wondering what sort of snakes they were? and if they are in fact hatchies, or just some small breed of snake?

They where corns. And I would say under a year old.

they grow to around the same size of a stimmi and most cornsnakes are generally friendly according to american snake owners..
Are they a small python like our stimmi? The ones they had on the show seemed very 'user friendly' :lol:

Corns are more docile than a royal. I have 2. Very well mannered, feeding machines. Thin bodied. Males average about 5'. Awesome snake to handle.
yvy2a2et.jpg

tany4uta.jpg

qunytede.jpg

nice looking snake how much did it cost you if you dont mind telling haha
Corns are more docile than a royal. I have 2. Very well mannered, feeding machines. Thin bodied. Males average about 5'. Awesome snake to handle.
yvy2a2et.jpg

tany4uta.jpg

qunytede.jpg

Corns over here average $20 to $150-200 or maybe a bit more for the super rare bloodred stripe morph. This guy was given to me. So he was free :)

My niece who is 7 loves to hold him. They never settle down, always on the go. They love to get into everything and they are quite the escape artist.

I had so many ppl ring me to tell me about that episode!!! Truth be told when I was over in Bali we got to see some amazing corn snakes and thats what got me thinking about getting my own snake! Tho we cant have them here I love the look of them!!

@ Buffcoat - Amazing looking guy/girl you have there!!! Thanks for the pics!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back