Remind you of "Snatch" (the movie) perhaps?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

slim6y

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Dentures left behind after man devoured by pigs - Yahoo! New Zealand News

Dentures left behind after man devoured by pigs:

"Although we may think of them as either cute and muddy, or bacon on legs, it turns out hogs can be feisty.

A 70 year-old man in Oregon was almost entirely gobbled up by his own pigs, save for his dentures, which remained untouched.

According to Gawker, Terry Vance Garner was last seen 'intact' leaving the house to feed the hogs in the morning.

The Oregonian reports that "A few hours later, a family member went to check on Garner. When he entered the hog enclosure, he found Garner's dentures on the ground."

"On further examination, the family member then found pieces of Garner's body, but most of the body was gone, apparently eaten by the animals."
It's possible that Garner had a heart attack, which caused him to be at the whim of the pigs, or it could be that he was knocked down by them, which means they acted maliciously."

So it seems that Guy Ritchie might have known something already :)

Hmmm, I thought well establish Mafia members would be past these "teething" issues

In the 1930s a boundary rider in VRD (western Top End) came off his horse and broke both his legs. He was found a week later but pigs had killed and eaten most of him and had attacked his horse as well. Cant imagine much worse than that.

I seem to recall Wu running a body disposal piggery arrangement in the series "Deadwood". Hang Di Wu!

Slim6y do you ever post anywhere other than the chit chat forum?

Pigs are awful beasties. I used to feel a lit bit bad about eating animals that are so smart (not bad enough to stop eating them though). Since my sister got a mini-pig, I've actually started eating pork maliciously. They are awful, obstinate, smelly, messy, infuriating SOBs, with more intelligence than a dog, and all the desire to please of a cat. I know without a doubt that if I was to die at home for some reason, that little turd would probably start to eat me before I'd hit the ground. At least the dogs would wait until they were hungry.

Slim6y do you ever post anywhere other than the chit chat forum?

As a matter of fact... NO... Thanks for asking...

Why not look for yourself and go post in the 'other' sections... I came to this section for a chin wag with some ol' cobbers... And - yer, I wrote something about F10 and fingerprints once this week... I only give expert advice where I actually know the stuff I am talking about... and as I know very little, I contribute even less and let the other desk jockeys do their bit... But thanks for your concern.

ha ha watch out for them gypsie lol jks, pigs will eat anythin ha ha

Europeans were known as long-pig to some cannibalistic tribes. "Hey honey, just popping down the settlement to get me some long-pig" :)

Yep, I heard the term "long pig" in the Solomon Islands, early 80s. The smiley faces on the mob telling me about "olden days" were a bit disconcerting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back