Big Beardie!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eddie123

Reaction score
my beardie looks like she will lay any day now( stopped feeding 6 days ago) and thought i would share some pics.She and the dad have some hypo in them so it will be interesting to see what the babies will turn out to look like. I will update this thread if she lays and what happens to eggs and hatchies. This will be her second clutch, first with me.
She is currently aprrox 480g and 3 years old
She is normally around the 370g mark
IMG_0934[1].jpgIMG_0932[1].jpgwill post pics as she gets bigger! :D

That's alright, be award of the extra clutches, mind had 3 smaller clutches last year

yes i am aware of the others to come. Should i introduce her to male or that wont be nessesary for more. Im debating if she really laid a clutch before this as the previous owners did'nt have much experience and this is a small clutch from what ive read and seen.

Well considering he sold you two females as a 'breeding pair' its doubtful she's been bred before

ok thanks dragonlover. She is HUNGRY!!!

- - - Updated - - -

just wondering how until the next clutch will be laid so i can get ready for them. Is it 3-6 weeks?

getting bigger...should'nt be long
Do they normally lay more or less eggs in 2nd and 3rd clutches?

Thanks for sharing, I'm hoping my Sunny girl doesn't have this many for her first clutch... she's loaded up and I've been thinking she's been ready to pop for days... however she's only just gone off her food yesterday and I thought it was because she's having hassles moving really... Feeling for her...
I have heard that their second and subsequent clutches aren't are the same or smaller than the first... I'm hoping for just the one as she's only young 8-(
Good luck with her please keep some photos coming...
What are you feeding her up on now she's layed? Dusted Crickets or ?

good luck SissysMum. I am breeding woodies and have a lot to spare so dust them every second feed and she plows through about 20-25 woodies a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back