Real or Fake?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Found this hiding on the interwebz. I'm no photoshop expert or greatly knowledgable on all species of snake, but is this real or fake and what is it?

Bit of fun for Friday.
image.jpg

that looks like a reticulated python a sunburst morph or somethin you can look at keepers that have them on youtube

interesting pic. Situation could deteriorate rapidly......or not......may have been fed someone else yesterday.

Best way to get rid of unwanted housemates! "Oops! I left the enclosure unlocked!"

I'm looking at my Olive right now and wondering if I can replicate this photo next year by altering her coloration with post it notes....

Last edited:
12 feet? Burms can grow to almost 20 feet, I can attest to that. I've seen one right here in Australia that, in my estimation was about 18 feet, kept illegally of course, that could very -very- easily kill an adult human being. I was terrified of it, due to it's enormous size. It too was an albino with white, yellow and orange markings, and I actually handled it's tail while the "owner" and 3 of his mates were handling it. It's tail was so damned strong that my fingers were very sore after being wrapped in it's tail for a few minutes. I think a snake of that size could literally crush someone's bones if it wanted to with it's coils. Seriously. More likely though it will just collapse your chest cavity, you'll turn blue, die, and then it will decide that you're a little too big for a meal and just leave you there for some other poor unfortunate soul to find.

12ft lol.
I had Burms back in the day. My 4 yr old female was then 15ft.
Very placid animals generally if handled from young but I have seen some very nasty specimens.

This is an albino burm and IMO a genuine pic.

The snake is lying next to him measuring if he'll fit inside ....blah blah blah :lol::lol:

This pythons name is "banana" and has been on stage with several celebrities such as Briteny Spears, you can see pictures of him on in the pictures search engine,
lovely reptile, but I wouldn't own a Burmese python.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back