Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow they are big, what are the smaller ones, you are "cooking" up ;)

Hi B,the smaller ones on top right are alice stimsons back and childreni in front, the one on the top left is 5 woma eggs .
You need good size containers for the bhps as you can see with comparison of sizes.

Beautiful striping on the bubs, well done :)
View attachment 266510View attachment 266511View attachment 266512View attachment 266513a few pics of a hold back pair from last season, and a pic of mum that is gravid again.. she was paired with the same male this year

- - - Updated - - -

Hi B,the smaller ones on top right are alice stimsons back and childreni in front, the one on the top left is 5 woma eggs .
You need good size containers for the bhps as you can see with comparison of sizes.

Lol that is a great comparison ty for sharing :)

Thats awesome :D
Good luck with all of them, are you selling the BHP hatchies?

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 266676View attachment 266677View attachment 266678
my new male is alot bigger than my female he is a huge boy. different colour but my othere male who was exactly same colour as the female sadly passed away.

Wow he is amazing, I am very sorry for your loss :(

Last edited:
thanks he was a stunner exactly the same colouring as her, but i am happy with my new boy. he is a gentle giant. i love my BHP

A nice first clutch of 10 for this Axanthic pinstripe, and a pic of the eggs next to a 600ml of water to indicate size.

JX9A2232.jpgJX9A2236.jpg

Last edited:
My kimberly pair has produced this year, 7 fertile eggs layed a week ago

BHP_Mother_eggs1.jpg

Awesome snake Raycam! very nice size. Not going to get to see my boy get that big :( picked the wrong career to keep pets.

nice bhp's in this thread guys.
its getting to that time of the year now and i cant recommend anyone better for the best designer bhp's other then Den from Black Headed Python Projects
heres a few pics of mine to wet your taste buds. get in and order something special from den and sharna from this seasons hatchies while you can!
keep the pics coming , smithy.

Attachments

• DSCN4223.jpg
    DSCN4223.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 255
  • DSCN4205.jpg
    DSCN4205.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 242
  • DSCN4217 (600 x 450).jpg
    DSCN4217 (600 x 450).jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 255
  • DSCN1868.jpg
    DSCN1868.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 190
nice bhp's in this thread guys.
its getting to that time of the year now and i cant recommend anyone better for the best designer bhp's other then Den from Black Headed Python Projects
heres a few pics of mine to wet your taste buds. get in and order something special from den and sharna from this seasons hatchies while you can!
keep the pics coming , smithy.
very nice there some decent sized bh's there smithy, this gold chin line is due to lay 5th november, but better late than neverP1010933.jpg

Finally!!! One of our axanthic girls shed yesterday....has been in her hide under heat for the last week or two and was starting to wonder as she is only young and it was both hers and the males first season. Lifted the top of the lid last night and this is what we found.... :) :) :)

IMG_1599[1].JPG

One nice fat BHP....wooohhoooo

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back