Albino thread

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
a little obsessed I think....

Attachments

• DSCF0602.jpg
    DSCF0602.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 168
  • DSCF0368.jpg
    DSCF0368.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 152
  • WISTAR1.jpg
    WISTAR1.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 156
  • a4.jpg
    a4.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 136
  • DSCF0020.jpg
    DSCF0020.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 164
  • DSCF0144.jpg
    DSCF0144.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 137
Wow that Albino Olive that you have Troy K, what a stunning looking snake, I didnt think they looked nice but wow has your olive proved me wrong.

A few of our lil ones
dujavu8a.jpg

Snake ranch sell their albino blueys for 1900 rrp unsexed! which IMO is a bit pricey! when your average bluey goes for about $40 give or take. I don't think albinos are worth $1860 more IMO.

They are stunning and pretty rare which is why the price is so high. I love the black ones. Give them a few years and hopefully they will drop a few hundred bucks or more

Snake ranch sell their albino blueys for 1900 rrp unsexed! which IMO is a bit pricey! when your average bluey goes for about $40 give or take. I don't think albinos are worth $1860 more IMO.

Lucky for us what you think doesn't count nor does it effect prices. Albino blue tongues started out cheaper than they are now when they were first released. They subsequently went up in price and have maintained that very well. People are always badgering on about prices. Luckily they don't have any money to purchase and push the price down. If you can't afford them don't go on about how they're not worth it. Your opinion means very little to those who have purchased them and are/will purchase them.

Yeah sorry bout that mate. ^^^^ They are really stunning animals but I have seen a few of the albinos around and was surprised their price hadn't dropped over time. (But i do agree that the price pays off in looks) I'll keep my opinion to myself next time. oops.
Sorry again

Here you go.
1 [ Blondie to Blondie line ] already layed this year - would go great with your male Fay ;) :DView attachment 267673

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 267689
Here's my gravid phoenix line girl due any day now [ phoenix line male used ]

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 267695
Phoenix line male used.

Why does'nt my photo's come straight up on this thread ? They are just shown as attachments which i need to click on ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back