Snake Callout

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
good job Baz. always a pleasure to watch. Hat off to the owners of the property to give you a call.

great work, and very good of the home owners for calling you insted of killing it.

Yeah, you get to meet some nice people sometimes.
i got him to film it with my camera to and he didnt do a bad job.

- - - Updated - - -

awesome video Baz! Weird but all i can think about is rubbing your head for luck :S lol
Haha, last time someone did that, I broke his wrist..Stupid thing to o to a bouncer at the end of a rough night.

"About 20 years ago we did have a whole nest of them under there"
I'm always impressed with your responses to statements like this Baz. Very diplomatic haha. Very cool video, as per usual. You're definitely the real Snakeman as far as I'm concerned ;)

cool video , nice snake Baz.
and one question where can i get them bags from ?
Thanks Brad

Thats awesome baz, you should have your own TV show catching and releasing snakes on the mornington peninsula. BTW If you ever need someone to film you I would be more than happy to film you. It would be a privlage to film you baz.

Always like watching your vids Barry....well apart from the one with the car on the jack.;)

Always like watching your vids Barry....well apart from the one with the car on the jack.;)

I liked that one. didn't realise how fast he could move. Lovely cameo by the tiger.

That is a beautiful tiger, great to see people getting them removed rather than trying to kill them.

That is a beautiful tiger, great to see people getting them removed rather than trying to kill them.
I love watching the reactions of the punters when they begin to realise that the snake isnt an evil monster bent on biting and killing ect.
Yesterday I spent 2 hours digging a trench around another garden looking for an imaginary 6 foot tiger snake .

Hey baz,
Always love your work. If im ever down that way would i be able to come out (if you need someone to record). Always watching your videos

- ybn

My sister makes them for me Brad. If you want one, they are $60.
You need to supply your own hoop though.
Thanks for all the feedback guys.

Bit off topic, but these work a treat and are very safe (I wouldn't say it if it wern't true). I have some of the black ones and have even had big, defensive Eastern Browns B-line for their dark, safe corners rather than take flight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back