New pic of my BP

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

caliherp

Reaction score
Hope you guys enjoy.

IMG_0511.jpg

And here's me thinking your H key wasn't working. ;)

hahaha rob i did the exact same thing , when i seen the head pop up i as the photo downloaded i thought what the thats not a bhp what he on about , then realised its a ball python

Thanks for the comments. I wish I still had my BHP.
@ justdragons they grow to be 3 1/2 - 5 feet. In some extreme cases they grow to be 6 feet, although that's rare. They are more of a heavy bodied snake. She is almost 4 feet at the moment.

Very nice, is it just me that can see the shape of a head on the log, looks like the python is on the back of a long haired sheep or something lol

that is an awesome ball Is ithat a superball? does it have the enchi gene? its patterns and the gold really stand out lol i would love to own an enchi mojave pinstripe that would be awesome! or lesser mojave woma

Last edited:
that is an awesome ball Is ithat a superball? does it have the enchi gene? its patterns and the gold really stand out lol i would love to own an enchi mojave pinstripe that would be awesome! or lesser mojave woma

Its a normal ball python produced by two Enchi's.

Absolutely stunning. One of my favourite snakes, just for the colors they come in - sooooo wish we could have them here. But since we can't, you will just have to post more pics of yours :)

Absolutely stunning. One of my favourite snakes, just for the colors they come in - sooooo wish we could have them here. But since we can't, you will just have to post more pics of yours :)
Lol ill make shure I post more when I have time. Thanks for the complement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back