Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last snake to lay for the season, 5 good eggs and 3 slugs,not much for a female thats 6 ft long. Will have to get her fed up for next season!

Love the colour and banding on that one Jase, very nice indeed.

Here is a few pics from last night, yellow girl preshed, bring on the count down............

A few of her and the male

Attachments

• 21 Sep 12 049.jpg
    21 Sep 12 049.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 98
  • 21 Sep 12 051.jpg
    21 Sep 12 051.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 104
  • 21 Sep 12 053.jpg
    21 Sep 12 053.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 97
That yellow female looks fantastic Yommy. Here is my Boodarie girl. She shed today, so I snapped a pic when cleaning the enclosure. She doesn't have such bold bands (Jason was working on 'crazy pattern' with my pair), but has a lovely light background and nice orange underside. I'll have to post the male again when he sheds.
DSC05149.jpg

womafan , nice woma , im starting to really like the boodarie (sp) locals

Thanks. I've got a male as well but he was hiding so I will grab some photos of him once he's out.
sweet ive got a young pair myself what age are your and will you breed , reminds me i should do an update of my female , she shed whilst i was away and has come up really nice. i just hope i can catch it on camera , she has a lighter whitish colour background and it was starting to go a little grey in the past few sheds but now its lightened right up again so im really happy with her

sweet ive got a young pair myself what age are your and will you breed , reminds me i should do an update of my female , she shed whilst i was away and has come up really nice. i just hope i can catch it on camera , she has a lighter whitish colour background and it was starting to go a little grey in the past few sheds but now its lightened right up again so im really happy with her
Yeah I plan on breeding them, it won't be a regular thing just every couple of years probably. They where born the end of December last.
Where are your womas from? The colour of your girl sounds nice hopefully you can catch it on camera. How old are yours?

Yeah I plan on breeding them, it won't be a regular thing just every couple of years probably. They where born the end of December last.
Where are your womas from? The colour of your girl sounds nice hopefully you can catch it on camera. How old are yours?
i thought so as she looks around the same size as both my guys , mine are tanamis , i got my male from snakeranch last december and my female from a member on here sara_sabian in march but there around the same age

what locality/morph is that and how much are they because he/she has to be the best looking woma ive seen even though ive never seen one in person, i am thinking of getting a woma early next year and i'm going to search until i find one that looks like that

Last edited:
A very pretty pair dee4.

Heres one of my SAs from last season, a nice silvery one like her mum and dad.
tn_SAKEEP.jpg

just put this up on FB and thought it was mildly amusing....gotta love womas!

how do you tell if your woma is hungry?

a) its breathing.....
b) its constricting the ****e out of our arm/wrist......

she was pushing her nose against me and the only reason she didn't latch on like she did the other week when paul was over is because id just washed my arms down with an alcohol based wash. She wasnt giving up in a hurry though - the veins on my hand dont normally stick out so much! She was giving a good squeeze for a 4.5ft snake.

Attachments

• woma.JPG
    woma.JPG
    231.6 KB · Views: 120
what locality/morph is that and how much are they because he/she has to be the best looking woma ive seen even though ive never seen one in person, i am thinking of getting a woma early next year and i'm going to search until i find one that looks like that

If you are referring to mine, it is a SA Woma, no-two has some crackers for sale in the for sale section. Girls get a little bigger than average womas in SA, just keep that in mind if u buy one ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back