is my albino burm a morph??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deyendran

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hey guys i was wondering if anyone could help with telling if my albino brum is a labyrinth morph, i suspect she is becauseIMG00048-20120805-0750.jpgIMG00056-20120806-2142.jpgIMG00057-20120806-2142.jpgIMG00059-20120806-2143.jpgIMG01111-20120804-1359.jpg of her really dark yellow blotches. your opinion would really be appreciated.

lol thanx, was just wondering because the labyrinth morpjs that ive seen all show a more of an orange colour, but mine shows exactly the same patternation and brightness but only in a more yellow, if u compare another albino and mine youll see the difference between the patterns and different yellows. thanx for the comments though, looking foward to seeing you guys pets, maybe ?

very nice looking burm you got there and btw was this the burm that was having problems with little cuts on it?

Been a while since I have been around Burms but it looks like a traditional Albino to me. (Nice one though). The darker yellow markings will fade out as it grows. Still only a youngster looking at it so lots of growing to do.

How much would a Burmese python like that cost in the USA, great looking snake.

well im not totally sure considering prices very from place to place and you guys usually get reptiles much cheaper then us here in south africa for some odd reason but i paid round about R2500 but if may math is correct youre looking at round about $280-$290

lol where about are you from ?? yeah theyre much cheaper, coz like that price was a direct conversion of currency so like it most of the time works out much cheaper

I'm from Australia and something as exotic looking as yours would easy run the high hundreds into the thousands.

woah really ?? lol maybe one should consider importing to australia, but then again with live animals the processes to import and export are unbelievable, i would think that you guys would get stuff quite cheap considering that theres so much of these types of stuff, lol sorry if my generalisation offends you

woah really ?? lol maybe one should consider importing to australia, but then again with live animals the processes to import and export are unbelievable, i would think that you guys would get stuff quite cheap considering that theres so much of these types of stuff, lol sorry if my generalisation offends you

Haha not at all! But we don't import only export, we're only allowed to keep natives under the conditions of our licenses. We don't have anything like chameleons, corn snakes or burms here! Don't get me wrong, we have tonnes of beautiful natives species... But there are always more out there :p

Darn South Africans, getting cheap deals and such ;)

Haha not at all! But we don't import only export, we're only allowed to keep natives under the conditions of our licenses. We don't have anything like chameleons, corn snakes or burms here! Don't get me wrong, we have tonnes of beautiful natives species... But there are always more out there :p
yeah no i totally get what youre saying, like we have so much here in africa like so much of these exotic stuff come from here yet when i look at overseas prices its like waay cheaper there, so like what pets do you have.

Darn South Africans, getting cheap deals and such ;)
lol in comparison to most of the rest of the world our prices are so much more expensive, lol and like here its illegal to keep indeginous species so yeah most of our stuff are from overseas for example i have a pair of sanfire bearded dragons and correct me if im wrong i might just be but like they come from australia

Boet, I was brought up in SA and can blame my dad with my obsession of reptiles and I remember the costs ;). Good on you for showing the care and showing what you have back in SA. I would have loved to have what you have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back