Blue tongue locality

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yeahbutno

Reaction score
Hey ive recently purchased another blue tongue lizard to go with my easterns, but this one doesnt look anything like my other two. It is a high yellow. Mainly its face is really yellow. I dont know much about localitys etc so i was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction. Also, will/could it breed across my normal easterns? Thanks (will hopefully add photos tomorrow)

- ybn

If its an eastern it will happily breed other easterns,they have also crossed with there subspecies the northern bluey as well as cases with blotcheds and shingle backs

So yes very possible

Am i missing something? I really doubt a blue tongue and shingleback will breed?

- ybn

I guarantee you 100% a bluetongue and shingleback can cross produce viable offspring. Seen them in the flesh more than once
Am i missing something? I really doubt a blue tongue and shingleback will breed?

- ybn

- ybn

There is a thread on APS where someone has done so and the result was quite nice. Not sure if I agree with doing it, but each to their own.

Thanks for all the replies. Wow just saw photos.. My blue tongue and shingleback are best buddies, walk around together all day so i really dont want to seperate them

- ybn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back