Back after two years

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rkrueger

Reaction score
Hello everyone, just thought I'd introduce myself (again) since I used to be a somewhat active member of Aussie Pythons a few years ago when I had my stimson python, Kaiser. My name is Kayla Rae, but I do prefer to be called Rae. I'm 20 years old and I'm a huge fan of animals, but I have a special love for reptiles.

Unfortunately after the accidental death of Kaiser (got into the caging around the heat lamp, burnt himself), I sold all of my herp items and the enclosure, not too sure I wanted another reptile anytime soon. It's been a little over two years now and over the past few months I've been contemplating purchasing some bearded babies and getting 'back into' reptiles. Last Friday night, I happened to go to a friend's 21st and I noticed instantly that her house mate had some sort of reptile set up in his room. We got talking, and he told me it was a blue tongue lizard. In short, he said I could have it and the tank/everything else for free. It was his sisters, which is why he has been taking care of it, but he's not a reptile guy and he was going to give it to another friend of his, but he seemed to realize I would probably be the better owner for the BT.

Anyway, there's A LOT of story about this blue tongue lizard, and I'm about to go to another forum and ask a heap of questions... I am pretty much clueless about this guy. I'm not 100% sure of his species, or his gender... Its gender. It looks the tip of its tail has come off somehow, but a part from that it is in super great condition, and is rather beautiful. I'm assuming I'll go to the Herp Help board for all my questions but if anyone thinks I should be asking these sorts of questions on another board, please let me know!

No clue about Bluies! But lucky you! Welcome back and enjoy your reestablished addiction!

Haha, thanks everyone! I feel very welcome. Now I'm just hoping some people can help me out with my blue tongue questions! I've posted a thread to the Herp Help boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back