Saw this beauty at my local bunnings last night

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wylie88

Reaction score
Hi guys, my hubby and I were at our local bunnings last night and saw this stunning eastern water dragon chilling in the garden section. He let me walk right up to him and take some pics.
20121009_183251.jpg20121009_183314.jpg20121009_183308.jpg20121009_183300.jpg
I was tempted to pick him up and take to the counter and ask for a price check, lol.

Is this a common thing? i remember a while back ingie posted a pic of one she had caught in a bunnings. I wish they were common here.. all we get is bluetounges and 3 toe skinks and im not much of a skink guy..

I was tempted to pick him up and take to the counter and ask for a price check, lol.

Very nice. Cheap though at $15.30. No wonder Bunnings sells out of them so quickly...

That's a classic! Imagine the surprise it would give to some customers. :lol:

No need for a price check, as the price is clear in front of him = $15.30
...although the ticket should read Physignathus lesueurii (or is that Intellagama lesueurii now?)

Last edited:
Is this a common thing? i remember a while back ingie posted a pic of one she had caught in a bunnings. I wish they were common here.. all we get is bluetounges and 3 toe skinks and im not much of a skink guy..

I see them all the time up here. One was sitting in the middle of my street basking the other day, he wasn't happy with me getting him off the road so he didn't get squished. There are also heaps in the park nearby, helps that it has a little water way that goes through it.

Do you know when they are getting more stock in? :p For that price, I'll take 3!

Lol, yeah for $15.30 Id have a house full of them. There are tons of them here in the parks around the river and near the canals but they never let me get within 100 meters of them and I've never seen them at bunnings before. I was debating about moving him somewhere else but he seemed very happy and healthy so I left him be. When I pointed it out to my hubby he jumped ten foot and ran away, lol, so I can imagine some poor old ladies reaction. He was so still at first I thought it was an incredibly realistic statue till he looked up at me.

At least it's fully assembled.
I'd hate to know where the allen key goes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back