Post your Coastal Carpet Pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of really nice coastals in this thread .
heres another pic of 2 of mine ,
greyandcaramel2jpgresized.jpg

Interested how this fella will turn out. Crap photo with flash but close to the mark.

Last edited:
My new Coastal Jag

Hey beautiful snakes everyone, just got this little girl she is as snappy as anything, always has been regularly handled but just one of those snakes lol. I love the buffalo skull on her head. Sorry for crap pics; will post better quality later. Any ideas for a name for this girl???? btw would you consider her a caramel jag or white jag? Owner just said it`s `a jag` lol.

Attachments

• IMG_0199.jpg
    IMG_0199.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Here are some pics of my 2 striped coastal yearlings! Male *Hektor & Female *Jayde! Different parents! The male ( 2nd,5th and on the right about to shed in the last pics ) Female is the rest! She is a sook he is a lil snappy till out, as they do! Hope you guys like! Cheers!

View attachment 248106View attachment 248107View attachment 248104View attachment 248108View attachment 248109View attachment 248105

Sorry about the attachments, first time posting pics! @Danster - The buffalo marking is cool as! Nice looking snakes guys!

Last edited:
My girl had a feed last night...
IMG_9802.jpg
IMG_2178.jpg...she uh...got a bit of the coconut husk in there too cus she dragged the wet rat all over gathering it. It's so cute watching a python try to 'spit' the stuff out. Sometimes she gives up, sidles up to the door and lets me get it out.

okay here is ma little matey hypo!!!!
DSC_0029-2.jpg
DSC_0010-5.jpg

Here is ma little caramellllllllll beast i pick up tomorrow he is bout 80cm
caramel.jpg

and here is Charlie get him tomorrow also bout 7ft :)
charliecarpet.jpg

beautiful colours.... colours almost look like a death adder morph

- - - Updated - - -

AMAZING HEAD PATTERN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back