rat breeding setups

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks gozz. He is all out at the moment,Im goin to get them from the states at $3.99 US each.

I saw this thread a few months ago and saw the link to Hsut77's thread on building a rat rack. I was feeling particularly motivated that day, so I went and bought some wood and started trying to build one :) I already had tubs and screws lying around, so I didn't need to get much for it.

I've slowly been working at it since then, before work and on my weekends and I finally finished it tonight and moved it into the rat shed. Haven't put any rats in there just yet, might save that for next weekend.

Thought I'd throw up some snaps of the rat shed with my new rat rack. Thanks to Hsut77 for the DIY tutorial! :D

shed2.jpg

shed3.jpg

shed4.jpg

shed5.jpg

Hi all
This is one of the racks that I have been building for other people, this one is actually for myself just have to the top shelf, then fit the self watering system and caster wheels then I can add it the rest of my collection.
IMG_0302.jpg
In regards to the watering system I have plenty in stock if anyone is interested.
Cheers Kevin.

Last edited:
where is a good place to get water bottles or even just the caps
push in or even screw on
comment on here or pm me
thnx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back