next snake decisions made hope its the right one

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cathy1986

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
albino Darwin!!
its going to be my second snake just want some thoughts :)
in not in any rush might look at some next year. but any personal info stories advice etc etc blah blah blah

would be great thanks ps my first snake is a beautiful windora stimmie i just need a bigger snake in my hands ;-)

Cathy

Albino Darwins are awesome....we have one getting ready to lay at the moment.

Such stunning animals to have in a collection, nice pick!! :)

Yeah mate. I have ordered one myself. They tend to be more tolerant than the normal darwin carpets but as always some can be snappy. They don't get too big which is great and they look stunning. I think you should go for it!

I've got 2 that are 20 months old and both are puppy dogs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Id speak to Tahnii from designer serpents. Mine likes to take a small slow taste of me each time I get her out but to be honest I never feel it until I see the small specs o blood. I love my Karen and she is by far my pride and joy. I wouldn't 2nd thought it again. They are amazing.

:D Toby

Id speak to Tahnii from designer serpents. Mine likes to take a small slow taste of me each time I get her out but to be honest I never feel it until I see the small specs o blood. I love my Karen and she is by far my pride and joy. I wouldn't 2nd thought it again. They are amazing.

:D Toby

Barbra the bearded dragon and Karen the snake! Haha love your names...

Albino darwin by far my fav python my girl is sweet
i will not part with her at any cost

abeda7av.jpg

e7uzuqud.jpg

Little to big for her home??

Cheers I haven't seen a lot about the place with that much yellow. Her clutch mate is very very white with strong yellow bands.. It's interesting to see the variation in one clutch.

Yeah mate it truly is amazing to see the differences in clutch mates. Hope mine turns out half as good as yours and I will be happy. Keep us updated man.

albino Darwin!!
its going to be my second snake just want some thoughts :)
in not in any rush might look at some next year. but any personal info stories advice etc etc blah blah blah

would be great thanks ps my first snake is a beautiful windora stimmie i just need a bigger snake in my hands ;-)

Cathy

Excellent choice Cathy, They are my favourite python! i got my albino girl last week with a 100% het boyfriend ;) they are ten months old. check out the attached pics of my girl "fluffy".

sorry about pics being sideways don't know why it does that!!!

photo 1-2.jpgphoto 2-2.jpg

I have 2 albino Darwin's. Absolutely love them. Both 11 months old. The female
os
abit flighty and has bitten a few times but improving every day. The male is perfect however, calm and very friendly.

Hit up Solar_17 Baden he has stunning albino's not sure if he bred them this year but if he did id go with him i got mine from him and he is a reputable breeder.

Here are the ones i got from him at 10months old

Attachments

• _DSC1201.jpg
    _DSC1201.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 63
  • _DSC0940.jpg
    _DSC0940.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 55
  • _DSC0808.jpg
    _DSC0808.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 54
  • _DSC0888.jpg