New look RDU

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks great and its very easy to use.
Well done!

Looks great! Congrats!

vBulletin seems to be the standard lately! Just be careful with the addons from vBulletin.org. There not supported by vBulletin themselves and the authors of some of these addons don't update them to the latest version of vBulletin. Plus with each vBulletin update they have a nasty habit of changing core functions that ruin said addons. I've been caught out several times. :rolleyes::D

Cant get in. Forgot my password and it says the random number thingy is incorrect. Last time I checked 23-4=19
Look forward to checking it out when it works.

Do you have to register to use it I clicked on qld and it said invalid link

Yes you can, there is a search function.
Also, check out this great feature Reptiles Down Under - Reptiles Down Under

I thought the Ant prices were interesting, just shows that even with the huge number being bred, the prices have remained stable over the years, looks like Snake Ranch's Albino Macs will be in high demand at high prices for many years to come, good luck to them!

Can you still search by family groups, by state, by nature of the add?

i think the old saying: "If it aint broke, dont fix it" applies, think it was much easier to view the way it was, the format in columns use to be great, and the search thing now sux.
sorry just imo..

- - - Updated - - -

Yes you can, there is a search function.

Like how? I dont see the section where you can choose family groups etc... the search function use to be great and easy..

thats not showing family groups, thats just adding key words, so if wanted for example to look at all elapids on the for sale forum, what would i add as the keywords? just elapids or individual names?
thanks Graeme

It's a free service, works fine for me... as long as you can search, place or reply to an add, I don't care what it looks like.

Thanks everyone for your feedback.
We have been working on this for over 6 months, and we felt it was time to go live and get some feedback.
After today we are going to be making some huge changes to search and the state by state directory. We have come up with some great ideas as to how we can utilise the directory much more effectively than we currently have it, so the work continues.

Everyone seems pretty interested in this page which is good to see...it took long enough! Reptiles Down Under - Reptiles Down Under

Last edited:
Anyone would think we're living in the 1800's pre federation days the way some are going on!

I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back