Reptile City Adelaide - 10th Birthday Celebration

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chris

Hi all, Jason & Michael asked me to invite you all down there this Sunday to help them celebrate their 10th birthday.

Where: Reptile City, Beach Road Christies Beach
When: Sunday 14th October
Time: 12noon - 2.00pm.

There will be 20% off all reptile accessories, a free BBQ lunch & Animal Capers will be there with all their Australian native animals.

Hey Chris,
see you down there on Sunday, they ask if I could give them a hand with helping out, how could I say no with all the stuff they have done for me over the years, Jason and Micheal are great mates and really know there stuff .
Cheers Deano

Hey Chris,
see you down there on Sunday, they ask if I could give them a hand with helping out, how could I say no with all the stuff they have done for me over the years, Jason and Micheal are great mates and really know there stuff .
Cheers Deano

Yeah they've been really great to me too Deano, I'll do whatever I can to help them too.

See you there!!!

Yeah they've been really great to me too Deano, I'll do whatever I can to help them too.

See you there!!!

No worries Chris,
I will proberly see you down there on Saturday night as well to help get a few things moved around so there is less things for them to do on the day itself
Cheers Deano

No worries Chris,
I will proberly see you down there on Saturday night as well to help get a few things moved around so there is less things for them to do on the day itself
Cheers Deano

No worries mate :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back