What a stunner! Share your favourite python pics..

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Celia

Reaction score
12CB01 male.jpg
I think he's just about the most beautiful thing I've ever seen!
Share your favourite snake pics :)

Marge9_zps3f547e6b.jpg

PA030522.jpgmy female bredli named lino, she has some go in her and keeps ya on ya toes

- - - Updated - - -

diamond wasnt meant to be there tried to delete from post, but she is beautiful as well......

Attachments

• PA090534.jpg
    PA090534.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 121
How old is she Joemal?, and how much bigger do u think she'll grow? Also how is ur sandy going?

She is about 14ft now and lives in a 2.4 mtr X 1.2 X 2.0 enclosure with her own swimming pool and a dog kennel to sleep in .Yes ok so she is a little bit spoilt .

love it!!! at her size fair chance she ate the dog that was in the kennel

How old is she Joemal?, and how much bigger do u think she'll grow? Also how is ur sandy going?

She is 4 i think (have to get the paperwork out to make sure)and as for size it depends on who you ask .There have been rumours of them getting up to 7.0 + mtrs in the wild but captivity it's around the 5.0 to 6.0 mtrs .Good snake to own so long as you keep away from the bitey end lol .The Sandy is going great guns .She has settled in real well just so long as there is glass between her and you .Different story if you are in her cage cleaning or feeding .Flighty and defencive but other than that very good .

- - - Updated - - -

love it!!! at her size fair chance she ate the dog that was in the kennel

20120703_183014.jpg20120701_152306.jpgvdv.jpg

Very big and i'd imagine big teeth aswell, i would love to own one but ive heard they tend to be very aggressive natured.
Sounds good, im sure she'll settle down even more in the upcoming months.

Last Import - 3.jpg
My Frank the man. I much prefer their head not much bigger than my thumb at this stage,
that way i still have a thumb when i get a nip.

That scrubbie would swallow half an arm without even "blinking" ha ha. Still a ripper of a snake. Congrats on such a beautiful animal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back