our new member of the family

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
new pictures

View attachment 267548View attachment 267549View attachment 267550sorry it took so long lol.i have two now one eats one very fussy still so hard to get feeding cant tell you what he really likes i will get into trouble lol....pics are of fussy one my other one still only eats gold fish loves them but at about ten a week at $3 each can be very expensive...

Attachments

• DSC_0068.jpg
    DSC_0068.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 93
  • DSC_0065.jpg
    DSC_0065.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 94
  • DSC_0067.jpg
    DSC_0067.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 85
  • DSC_0069.jpg
    DSC_0069.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Go to advanced then upload them I think that's how it works....

are pics working

thankyou all i just wish he/she would eat properly then he/she turn out to be a he then i could try breeding with my female thats a goldfish pig.some people dont have trouble feeding them i do lol,there is one option i havent tried and that is live food he/she is still only small so a fuzzy mouse would be fine but cant find any anywhere.can anyone help please....he/she eats but only when weather is warm outside cos thats when his food is about lol..but i have heard i am not allowed to do that.....sshhhhh......

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 267684View attachment 267685View attachment 267686View attachment 267687View attachment 267688a couple more picks or green tree snake enclosure when first started and then finished had no luck with that waterfall so pulled it out and made another one with a mister and fogger and has a little led light which is blue in pic my fav colour and green tree snake female that eats and while she was shedding hope you all like....:D

- - - Updated - - -

if you look closely in second pic you can see both snakes having a sticky beek lol they love the camera.....:D

- - - Updated - - -

and YES IT IS A REAL PAIN IN THE **** TO CLEAN...but thats the price we pay for keeping these beautiful snakes and showing of my creative side....lol

Attachments

• DSC_0073.jpg
    DSC_0073.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 54
  • DSC_0077.jpg
    DSC_0077.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 51
  • DSC_0072.jpg
    DSC_0072.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 50
  • DSC_0090.jpg
    DSC_0090.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 53
  • DSC_0123.jpg
    DSC_0123.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Hi there, I was just wondering if you handle these snakes and how they go? I love green tree snakes but have being told they are too fast and flighty

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 267684View attachment 267685View attachment 267686View attachment 267687View attachment 267688a couple more picks or green tree snake enclosure when first started and then finished had no luck with that waterfall so pulled it out and made another one with a mister and fogger and has a little led light which is blue in pic my fav colour and green tree snake female that eats and while she was shedding hope you all like....:D

- - - Updated - - -

if you look closely in second pic you can see both snakes having a sticky beek lol they love the camera.....:D

- - - Updated - - -

and YES IT IS A REAL PAIN IN THE **** TO CLEAN...but thats the price we pay for keeping these beautiful snakes and showing of my creative side....lol[/QUOTE]

AMAZING! great job with the enclosure it looks so nice. Snakes stunning too lol u might have to set up a tank and start breeding gold fish :lol:

gday wildflower yes they are flighty and very fast but still very nices snakes to own i have since moved these two snakes on to someone else to try to get them to eat properly i am a bit sad as i have since found out i had a male and female and lost my job so just couldnt afford to feed them so now they are in better care and what do you know they are both eating mice now just my luck......thanks everyone this post was a while ago now you have brought back all those memories such awesome snakes and would have been a great breeding project .oh well we live and learn dont we....

Ah that's shame mate. Hopefully you get another opportunity sometime to breed them or at least keep them. Good to hear that they're doing well though! And such lovely snakes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back