Hi folks

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazzy

Reaction score
Hi all

Just joined. My son has worked a paper round to save the money up to get started with his own setup. My job is going to be to help him build an enclosure and obtain the reptile. Looking at 'beginners' animals, probably a woma.

Going to browse around a little.

Cheers

Bazzy.

Welcome mate. Sounds like its going to be a large experience/ adventure for the both of you :) the people here are amazing and full of info. Hope you enjoy your stay. Feel free to post some pic's of your build in the dyi forum. I would recommend having a look through as well, some great idea's in there.

Lucas

Thanks Lucas appreciate any pointers to a build your own setup. Also looking at buying something already made if it is cheaper.

Last edited:
Welcome Bazzy,

You will love APS. Im new myself and the people here are an amazing resource and really helpful. Where abouts are you? Id be happy to help. I have some surplus gear round. maybe you can ferret through that.

Cheers

Jamie

Hi and welcome. Don't be surprised if browsing a little turns into browsing a lot. So many great folks willing to offer useful information. ;)

Welcome Bazzy,

You will love APS. Im new myself and the people here are an amazing resource and really helpful. Where abouts are you? Id be happy to help.

Cheers

Jamie

Cheers Jamie I'm in northern Sydney

if i were you id get the snake now and just put it in a click clack while building the enclosure. They can live in a click clack for a year:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back