albino bearded dragons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/australian-lizards-5383/albino-bearded-dragons-59256/

Older post, but yes they are around

You can, but they tend to be blind. most don't survive for too long unless assist fed.

i have 2 possible hets that i am breeding at the moment. Looking forwrd to seeing some hypos

i have 2 possible hets that i am breeding at the moment. Looking forwrd to seeing some hypos

You don't get hypos from het for albino.

I've seen some albinos around but as others have said they seem to not have an easy or long life.

You don't get hypos from het for albino.

I've seen some albinos around but as others have said they seem to not have an easy or long life.
i thought you did.
Het and het=50% albino 50%het
Albino and albino=100%albino

Leucistic Bearded Dragon Eating Mealworms From Tongs - YouTube [h=1]Leucistic Bearded Dragon[/h]whats this then i dont think its albino

Leucistic animals are completely white, they lack all colour pigmentation where albinos are only missing melanin (black pigment), that is also why albino animals are pink, orange, yellow etc. they are actually not white. Leucistic animals also tend to have black eyes unlike albinos that have pink eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back