Good news so far.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shabbyy

Reaction score
Hey guys, just wanted to update you with some good news that my first python (Bredli) is doing great! He is eating very well (fed him today for the 3rd time since I have had him) and 1 week ago Flynn had his first shed at my place, woke up early in the morning to find a perfectly shedded skin and Flynn looked amazing! (Sorry, no pics). I feed him every Wednesday and when I wake up on Sunday I find a poo. He is a very healthy little bugger, and has not struck or shown any aggressive behaviour. He did hiss once when I nearly tripped when carrying him from his cage. I am glad it is going well and can't wait to see what he is gonna be like when he is an adult!

Cheers,
Sabohan :)

Great news so far, always good to find a perfect shed and a nice shiny new snake, my little Cleo is due to shed tonight, im keeping a very close eye on her so i can catch her in the act lol ill be sure to get lots of photo's. :)

Great news so far, always good to find a perfect shed and a nice shiny new snake, my little Cleo is due to shed tonight, im keeping a very close eye on her so i can catch her in the act lol ill be sure to get lots of photo's. :)

Nice, love to see it! :)

Missed it lol she shed sometime between 4am and 7am. I do have some before and after shots tho. Anyways do u know how big/long Flynn is?

Awesome news. It's sometimes the little things that bring the most joy

Missed it lol she shed sometime between 4am and 7am. I do have some before and after shots tho. Anyways do u know how big/long Flynn is?

Nah sorry, I don't know how long he is, but he is pretty long! Maybe around 50-60cm, not really sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Took a photo of him curled up, you can really see his colours and the black because of the shed.

Sorry for the bad photo's.

DSCF0109[1].jpg
DSCF0099[1].jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back