Finally !!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How exciting!! How long will you have to wait to find out? I bet time is going to feel veeeeerry slow haha

That should result In some very Interesting baby blue toungues

View attachment 260913

Jinja i had to borrow a pic sorry, but after much research and huge photoshop experience i have created what i believe your babies will look like.
You don't need to thank me, i thought it was the least i could do for the advance of you giving me some Tasmanian blotched blueys! :pblue tongue project.jpg

Congrats Jinjajoe!! Won't all the bubs resemble normal 100% het for hypermels in appearance, or am I missing something?

Congrats Jinjajoe!! Won't all the bubs resemble normal 100% het for hypermels in appearance, or am I missing something?

I agree but until its done we don't 100% know hey ??

& Poggle you may be right !!! love your work !! ha ha

I agree but until its done we don't 100% know hey ??

& Poggle you may be right !!! love your work !! ha ha

True, are you planning to keep back all the bubs to produce the F2 double homo's or releasing some, or too early to tell? Look forward to finally seeing the results!

it really depends on how many there are as I have 3 potential litters of this combo.......

having said that this project is simply not about money more the desire to achieve a long term goal so I have to keep them all lol.... even if I have 20+ animals...

I know this particular project interests you..... so watch this space.......

2-3 weeks away from the double hets !!! gotta love gravid reptiles !!!

Attachments

• DSCF1351.jpg
    DSCF1351.jpg
    220 KB · Views: 49
Im spewing im going to be away from work when these are born Joe. I NEED to see the bubs ASAP. Hahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back