Latest Enclosure To Fit Me Ever Growing Bredli

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unreal Ozimid, Awesome work looking good, any fancy back ground going in there or just keeping simple

Cheers, Leigh

The usual big branch and a few plants....im not 100% yet as starting this was a spur of the moment thing (didnt play golf this weekend so needed somat to do ) LOL
Ta
Pete
Ps...A thanks to Congo for the heater cord sealing tile method (I Like!!)

Looks cool! What are the measurements of each enclosure? Can an adult Bredli use a heat cord and not a basking lamp?

Last edited:
Hey what tool do u use to do that
Router ...49 dollar cheap one from Bunnings lol

- - - Updated - - -

Looks cool! What are the measurements of each enclosure? Can an adult Bredli use a heat cord and not a backing lamp?
6ft Long x 3ft High x 2ft Wide...My bredli after being fed always coils up on a warm mat till digested food before she starts wandering about......i will also have a lamp fitting other end where there will be either a branch or shelf fitted
Ta
Pete

Last edited:
Router ...49 dollar cheap one from Bunnings lol

- - - Updated - - -

6ft Long x 3ft High x 2ft Wide...My bredli after being fed always coils up on a warm mat till digested food before she starts wandering about......i will also have a lamp fitting other end where there will be either a branch or shelf fitted
Ta
Pete

Hmm, seems awesome, so the 'cool end' is basically the middle? I might try this in the future...

Hmm, seems awesome, so the 'cool end' is basically the middle? I might try this in the future...
Anywhere on the floor away from the tile will be a cool ambient Temp...Im just giving 2 x heat options...1 up 1 down

Love yr enclosure but don't forget it going to be heavy if u try to move enclosure into yr house lol

Love yr enclosure but don't forget it going to be heavy if u try to move enclosure into yr house lol
Got 4 mates helping me later in week as weighs a ton lol

- - - Updated - - -

Nice, how old is he/she? good luck with the build
Nearly 2 and yes she is quite big for 2

- - - Updated - - -

God dam it.... Getting nice temps in melamine where probe is but tiles max out at 28 on surface... Guna have to seal it up and get it in the house to get the extra temp I need.... Few tweaks and we be ok lol

Last edited:
You should have all your heat options on the same side, an bredli's are arboreal so they prefer height over length. Well mine does he loves to climb he is 3 years old and 5ft long and super aggressive but I love him but all that aside your enclosure is looking pretty sweet I'm sure your python will be very happy!

How come when I click on your pics they aren't found ?

It's looking good buddy, good size as well. I wish I had the space for a couple of bigger enclosures, not sure my girlfriend would be too keen on it though. She already complains about the study looking more like a snake room, even though she likes the snakes.

how are you planning on raising the temp of the tile? Looks wicked though, off to bunnings for a router i think. Was it pretty straight forward to cut out the pattern for heat cord?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back