Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Verry nice. It looks like it has some Biak blood in it. How are the hatchligs doing?

Hi caliherp, all babies from the red clutch are going great they have shed and a fair few have started eating.

The greens at Australia Zoo, taken a couple of months ago. Notice there is 2 in the zoomed out pic :)

Frog and snake 100512 110.jpg

Attachments

• Frog and snake 100512 109.jpg
    Frog and snake 100512 109.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
Im pretty confident id sacrifice an arm and a leg AND my left nut just to have a yellow GTP that would keep its yellow :p

tn_Aussiegreen.jpg

LOL. Personally i wouldn't stick my hand in there to put a current one in lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is the eggs to another female that have been hatching the last few days. All 18 are looking good with 3 still to leave.

Any of these for sale :D

Hi Mungus, i will be only letting a few go again this year, and they are already spoken for.

Last edited:
"just because the books say I'm arboreal doesn't mean I have to be... I don't make the rules baby, I break them" :D

Attachments

• IMG_0419.jpg
    IMG_0419.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 216
One of this weeks' hatchlings. 15 out of 16 and 14g of big healthy smiles..
First natives I've ever had strike at me fresh from the egg, so hopefully feeding won't be too complicated.
:)

GTPHatch17-10-12.JPG

That one is quite reduced and there are a few others from the clutch that are similar. In saying that, there are plenty of well patterned siblings as well.

Some of the variety..

GTPHATCH2.JPGGTPHATCH5.JPGGTPHATCH6.JPG

One of last years..

Attachments

• GTPHatch3.JPG
    GTPHatch3.JPG
    108.4 KB · Views: 131
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back