Turantula's and where you got yours??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is a good 'starting' breed of Australian tarantula's?

Maybe something that is not too fast and squirmy :p

They are all fairly low maintenance.if the arent disturbed too much they are usually very chilled.
All of them can make you pretty sick if u get bitten.that being said, i have heard of people handling Aussie bird-eaters without drama.

do people handle these alot? i would like one but ill be a monkeys uncle before i handle it.. what is the orange knee one there?? very cool. also is that viv live moss and stuff or plastic fantastic moss?

Its best not to handle them too much. The T's I have kept are always a look but don't touch pet, they're just too fragile. Less stress all round if they're left be.

I downloaded a doco on keepin tarantulas in Australia a few months back.

Do you think having a pet T is good for conquering a fear for insects/arachnids? (no touching handling)

Or do you think it's bad since having a fear may lead to mistreatment (Not feeding, too scared to clean cage).

- - - Updated - - -

It is called "Tarantula Australias King of Spiders."

- - - Updated - - -

Tarantula - Australia's King of Spiders - YouTube

Thanks mate.

These are breeding like crazy!
attachment.php
what species is this and aren't you in Western Australia ( i am aswell) if you are could you pm where you got him and how you got him considering our WA 'laws' on inverts :evil:

It's my nephews and he isn't in WA. NOT going to say where he lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back