South East Queensland Breeders

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HotelLima95

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have been researching extremely in depth and I just can't seem to find any but two breeders in South East Queensland. I have found many threads on these forums asking about breeders in this area, however, they always seem to be overrun by other answers to other questions that the thread starter had.

So can we please get a thread that is purely South East Queensland breeders of any snake. This would be very helpful to many people.

Thanks,

Harley

I have searched for a long time too. I know there are lots but never get any contact details or addresses. I only found one in the end who does albino darwins.

We are located in Brisbane and breed Ivory Tully Jungles, RP proserpines, CTS, Orange Pepper JAGs and a few other bits an pieces (end of shameless plug). There are quite a few others, Scleropages, Joy from Scales and Tails, Solar17 and Australian Morelias, just to name a few

what sort of snakes are you after? Maybe try posting a wanted ad for what you are chasing and you might get a few responses.....

There have been quite a few private breeders in SEQ. Just need to go through old sale threads using the advanced search feature to narrow the search.

What species of snakes are you after? I know there are murray darling, green tree python, bredli, coastal, jungle, spotted, rough scale python and stimmy breeders etc in SEQ at a start. just depends what you are after.

As others have said, quite a few good breeders in S.E. Qld depending on what you are looking for. There isn't a directory as such, but if you let us know what you are looking for we'll be able to steer you in the right direction.

Thanks for all the help guys!
I am after a Stimson's Python hatchling as a first snake. I then intend on getting a Bredli somtime next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back