Is there a thread about people reptile enclosures ?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to go and change the title and original post to ruin our fun didn't you!?

Google image search might help you. The search function on aps is terrible. I can ne'er find what I'm looking for. However there are a lot of threads about "show us your enclosures" or reptile rooms etc. Just have to spend a heap of time looking through all the old posts.

I had never thought of keeping people in reptile enclosures? Hmmmm I can think of a few I would put in to start with.... with a big anaconda in the enclosure with them BBBwwwwaaahahahahahaheheheehe

I had never thought of keeping people in reptile enclosures? Hmmmm I can think of a few I would put in to start with.... with a big anaconda in the enclosure with them BBBwwwwaaahahahahahaheheheehe

Maybe the supposedly 50 foot Retic?

I have two that can comfortably house humans. In fact, when (and if) I have kids, whenever they misbehave, they are going into Olives enclosure for time out. Depending on their crime, it may even be feeding day, with something taped to their back...

Anyway, these two were courtesy of Snake_Whisperer (a sponsor of APS) and his excellent service. I am still extremely happy with them and so are the snakes!

Attachments

• DSC_0597.jpg
    DSC_0597.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 57
  • DSC_0603.jpg
    DSC_0603.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 50
  • DSC_0599.jpg
    DSC_0599.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 49
  • DSC_0598.jpg
    DSC_0598.jpg