Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tablemanners

Reaction score
So guys, basically I'm addicted to snakes and my room is literally like flooded with them. But despite that i am getting a new one for a Christmas present. Hoping you guys can help me with the decision and if you guys have any breeding projects just tell me about them. I already have a GTP, JCP, Stimsons so yeah anything else. Preferably a larger snake.
Thanks in advance!

How big do the diamonds get, i love the look of them. BHP's never did anything for me, i can appreciate them but they dont do it for me. Also i would get an olive but they are so plain!

Yeah, i might end up going with a coastal because I really want something that will get big. But i still have a month or so to decide so i should be fine :)

Yeah I know the scrubs get huge! Im still not comfortable with anything over 10 feet so I think i might go with a diamond or a coastal then next year get a scrub. Thanks for the advice though. Anyone with any other ideas please post!

I have an idea. Have a search around and find out what is available and select something you think fits the bill.
Asking other people for their opinions is a bit lame really cos I think you need a teradactyl.

T-rex would be awesome

- - - Updated - - -

as it is frowned apon to feed live animals i wonder how much a frozen cow would be to buy, and imagine the newspaper required to wrap it up when ya buy it so it doesnt defrost on the way home

Best to search all the species yourself, what one person thinks is a perfect snake, others won't.

(Id be looking at an Albino Darwin) :D

scrubby, water python, hypo coastal, or maybe even a collettes, there stunning(licence permitting)

I used to think Olives were plain as well, but once I'd met a couple, I fell in love. They might not have the fancy patterns and colours, but they are a stunning snake in their own right. They're just (generally, not my fault if anyone ends up with a chainsaw olive) such gentle giants, and their lack of patterning is actually a part of their appeal.

Yeah I might go with an albino Darwin. They are stunners, how long until people start hatching them?

There will be plenty to choose from to go in Feb/March I would think, otherwise if you look now you'll be getting one of last seasons that is left over (roughly around 10 months old).

If I had the space I would go an olive. They are so pretty IMO. I don't think they're plain at all! If you do think they're 'plain' get an albino one! still just one colour but a bit different. and the majority of them are big babies:D
Whatever floats you boat though.
Otherwise go Woma or scrubbie. Womas are a nice medium size with great personalities and stunning lookers.

If I had the space I would go an olive. They are so pretty IMO. I don't think they're plain at all! If you do think they're 'plain' get an albino one! still just one colour but a bit different. and the majority of them are big babies:D
Whatever floats you boat though.
Otherwise go Woma or scrubbie. Womas are a nice medium size with great personalities and stunning lookers.

imo i think olives are stunning too....

Honestly no matter how many snakes you get you'll want more. Originally i planned on getting one.... now i have five and Im already talking to breeders about the new season. Albino darwin's, GTP, scrub python, coastal carpet, a second Black headed python and a red bellied black snake are all on my list. Someone needs to stop me hahah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back