Childreni progression thread (Little Steve Irwin)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CRIKEY1

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Say hello to my little friend. :lol:
Name: Little Steve Irwin
Species: Antaresia childreni
Breeder: LLLReptile @ New England Reptile Expo 9/23/12
IMG_20120923_114605.jpg103_0907.jpg103_0909.jpg103_0910.jpg103_0911.jpg
Cheers!!!

Last edited:
Awesome mate, he looks like a little stunner

Thanks bro. That means a lot. I'm very happy with him. They are rare in the US, so I'm a total newbie to childreni. But I think he's gorgeous. :D

He is indeed mate, just make sure you move him out of his "round home" that he came in ;)

They are rare in the US, so I'm a total newbie to childreni. But I think he's gorgeous. :D

He is cute. I was quite surprised by the $80 price tag though, how does that compare to other "not so rare" species over there ?

sheesh thats a good price, they run you round 150-200 here. great little pythons though. how does the price compare to your corns?

Interesting...they cost more there. WOW! My Banded Extreme Okeetee corn cost me $100. Okeetees are one of the most popular phases in the US. You can get normals for less than $20. As far as Childreni, I don't think Americans have too much interest in them. Ball pythons are hot right now. So when I found my Childreni for $79. I grabbed him & I'm glad I did.

Last edited:
that looks like my windora stimson python its so hard to tell the difference lol

Cathy

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1349659296135.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1349659296135.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 99
  • uploadfromtaptalk1349659360713.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1349659360713.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 86
that looks like my windora stimson python its so hard to tell the difference lol

Cathy
She's a screamer! They look like twins. They both have the same flower markings on their heads. :D I can't wait to see how they develop as they grow up. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
Interesting...they cost more there. WOW! My Banded Extreme Okeetee corn cost me $100. Okeetees are one of the most popular phases in the US. You can get normals for less than $20. .

That's nuts! You would never get a snake for under about $80-$100 here. Some fairly 'common' species like womas and blackheads go for $400 for a hatchie!

P.s. gorgeous snake! I have 2 childreni and I love them

Great looking snake!

Everything is more expensive in aus!!

I would definitely be BROKE if i lived in the states tho... have seen many Reptile Expo youtube tours and i dont think i could get past the first table...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back