Fresh Shed Colletti

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

saximus

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
What better time to practice my photography skills than on a 35° day with a flighty hatchy??

IMG_0927-1.jpg

IMG_0931-1.jpg
IMG_0932-1.jpg

Honestly couldn't be more jealous right now! Gorgeous little snake.

150 ASD for a hatchling is peanuts! Go for around 1500 ASD here in Europe even more in the states.

What are they like to handle? Definitely a species I want to add to my collection in the next few years. ( Incase you're wondering, I own various vipers and a pair of indochinese spitters).

150 ASD for a hatchling is peanuts! Go for around 1500 ASD here in Europe even more in the states.

What are they like to handle? Definitely a species I want to add to my collection in the next few years. ( Incase you're wondering, I own various vipers and a pair of indochinese spitters).

You should post a thread in the exotics forum or your snakes :)

Amazing red and blacks. looks fantastic. Are they very dangerous in the potencey of the venom?

It's trying to find them for that price which is where the fun begins. I bought a non-feeding hatchling about 2+yrs ago for about $300 I think. They are awesome snakes! :D

Lovely little Colletts btw ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back