Took my Darwin out side today.. video

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great way to cool down... You should of gone for a swim with him??

Yeah you should mate, that box is her hide box in her cage as well. I just shut the door on the box in the cage and just take it out side. She is not cage defensive but I'm coming up with an easy way to get a snake out that is.

Cheers mate.
One more pic a better one of the box.
Sorry I just think she's cool. :)
2013kathyiphone085.jpg

ha ha great idea mate i am lucky smiley is only 9 months old and a nice calm bredli so yeah something like that do cool down a bit in summer and just so he doesnt have to crawl around on the grass all the time.....:D

My Darwin female isn't that big yet, though she isn't trustworthy to be taking her outside like yours, and she bites everyone. I mostly take my 3 adults (coastal, diamond, bredli) out for little bits of fun like the video you made.

My Darwin female isn't that big yet, though she isn't trustworthy to be taking her outside like yours, and she bites everyone. I mostly take my 3 adults (coastal, diamond, bredli) out for little bits of fun like the video you made.

I love seeing snakes out side ...where they should be, I'd love it if you post a video or pics of your snakes out side Serpentaria.

Thats really cool, thanks for sharing. Looks like your Darwin really enjoys it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back