this person is trying to purchase a children's python illegally?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptilez123

Reaction score
trying to purchase the snake without a liscense oh well...
[ no links thanks ]

Last edited by a moderator:
You could buy a children's python and license and not spend half what he is willing to........

this is going on everywhere, the amount of times i have called to purches a reptile then been told oh no its not on licence, i have ran out of fingures and toes to count with.

Gah me too! The amount of friends that think its 'cool' to have a snake, then get all crappy when I tell them I won't sell them one without a license... So frustrating!

LOL he contacted my last night because i have a childrens python for sale and he asked if he needs a license and i said yes.. And he said can you sell with license attached hahaha i tried to explain to him how to apply and he said that he could not apply because he is not a permenent resident in australia. Haha some people make me laugh :)

My partner has a license, and he's not a resident.. we're in WA , not sure if its the same everywhere?

God this makes me mad, its not like its hard to get a license, getting my drivers license was harder than getting a RWL

i was talking to him yesterday morning bout 2 am i think hes a member on here

Almost half the people who contact me do not have a license , or they are in the process of getting one ... I seriously think there are many many more people keeping reptiles with out a license than those who do.

After i rang up someone who was selling "Lot of snakes" and asked what they were he told me there was a diamond python and red python (????) And you dont need a liscence in NSW to keep them and he was after $50 each, Amazing how apealing this would be to some impulse buyers but i felt like i was breaking the law just talking to this crazy guy .. haha

After i rang up someone who was selling "Lot of snakes" and asked what they were he told me there was a diamond python and red python (????) And you dont need a liscence in NSW to keep them and he was after $50 each, Amazing how apealing this would be to some impulse buyers but i felt like i was breaking the law just talking to this crazy guy .. haha

Red Python? Did you see any pics, if not, it is probably a corn snake and he is passing it off as a native :p

well they are stupid enough to get snakes with out a licence, they are definatly stupid enough to mistake a baby green tree python for a red python lol

I don't need to have a license for my stimsons python because I only have the one. If I wanted to get more or to sell her legally I would need one though. Not all states have the same rules so some people could be perfectly within their right to get a single reptile without a permit (I live in SA btw.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back