Shingleback skinks

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rose328

Not so new Member
Reaction score
i have never had a skink before but im thinking of getting a shingleback

does anyone have info on them and also were would i buy a pair (breeding pair) from

any info let me know would be much appreciated as i know they are not easy to come buy and go for about $350 each

Easiest way would be to google search "shingleback care sheet" i am sure there would be many care sheets available. I saw some shingy's on petrader just a week ago, do not know whether they sold or not.

i see them go for $150, petpages, gumtree, reptiles down under and this site. not much on google

Price really depends on where you are, I have seen some people get them cheap like geckoskin and some get them 400-500 each. If I were you check around gumtree, Petpages and APS it will be easier finding a Shingle for sale then finding someone who will freight.

if you were based in sa i could fix you up with some i still have juveniles from last season with more on the way this season and some excess pairs i dont need as i only sell babys to the reptile shops in adelaide for like $30 each i see the goldfields go for a good price but what some people ask for normal ones is crazy
cheers mick

Hi I'm in briz and would buy a pair off you if you we're willing to freight them. I've been looking for some for about 6 months now with no success. I've even put wanted adds up around the forum and pet pages.

You won't find them in high abundance in the eastern states (especially the tropics) as they don't cope too well with high humidity (they are arid animals). They tend to develop respiratory infections and go down hill from there...

Do you do freight? I'm getting beardies from SA and I've still got the import licence if your willing to do that I'll pay. Wanting a pair tho?

if you were based in sa i could fix you up with some i still have juveniles from last season with more on the way this season and some excess pairs i dont need as i only sell babys to the reptile shops in adelaide for like $30 each i see the goldfields go for a good price but what some people ask for normal ones is crazy
cheers mick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back