Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lachesis

Reaction score
A few pics of my 1 day old Albino mac.Came from a clutch of 6snakes 309.jpgsnakes 305.jpgsnakes 307.jpg,1 egg died during incubation and 1 normal mac died after pipping.

Nice work mate , looks better than the pic you sent me this morning ... was a little worried it was not going to venture out of the egg for you ...

Thanks everyone.Only got the 1 Albino out of clutch.Thanks Dicky,after spending 2 days sitting in its egg,came home from work to find it finally out and about.My only worry was the large piece of umbilical still attached,so hopefully it all clears up and becomes a nice healthy little white mac

Congrats that would be awesome to have not many around, what was it mated to het or albino mac ?

That's awesome massive congrats to you. Can't wait for these to become readily available.

Once again,thanks everyone for your comments.I will not be selling the albino,and Marzzy,they came from a het to het mating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back