albino spotted

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty shore that the pigmentation just didn't form before death because it has black eyes

That doesnt look albino, It looks like a normal under developed embrio!

They gain their pigment in the last 2 weeks of development. All undeveloped hatchlings are white.

thats what i thought at first but when i had a closer look it had the orange pigment along its body and red pupils

Its not albino at all you can kid yourself and try and prove the genetics but the result will be the same. It has eye pigment as others have said and i have seen this mistake so so many times before. Good Luck

That doesnt look albino, It looks like a normal under developed embrio!
aw yeah ?

- - - Updated - - -

Its not albino at all you can kid yourself and try and prove the genetics but the result will be the same. It has eye pigment as others have said and i have seen this mistake so so many times before. Good Luck
well each his own i think different leave it at that. but thanks for the input

Mate no need to get defensive when your told a fact, When you have bred enough and cut a lot of eggs at various stages of incubation because of egg deaths you will notice the difference of the various stages of embrio growth/development.

Mate no need to get defensive when your told a fact, When you have bred enough and cut a lot of eggs at various stages of incubation because of egg deaths you will notice the difference of the various stages of embrio growth/development.
thats all fine and good mate but a bit more indepth explenation would have been nice first time round instead of (That doesnt look albino, It looks like a normal under developed embrio!)

i been breeding antaresia for awhile and seen a few emb's at the same stage of devlopment and they all look different to this one.

i been breeding antaresia for awhile and seen a few emb's at the same stage of devlopment and they all look different to this one.

Put the pic back up so others can see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back